[Brag Thread] Show off your 2k/2k servants!

Oniland is the first event where we can finish giving gold fous to a second servant (bar purchasing them via the RP shop)

I wanna see them. Who have you given these stat grails to?

My first one was Sherlock:

Hits like a truck. Tanks everything. Highly recommended. Best coke addict detective.

And I just finished best green man with the fous from the points ladder

Who’s next? :thinking:

26 Likes

Hoarding the others for summer Melt.

14 Likes
boring big atk number

unfinished, for obvious reasons

13 Likes

Only got one capped now, and I’m trying to remember which events I got lazy on that Jalter isn’t capped too.

13 Likes

Went and farmed a 100k points for this, also thanks @MUGI, your Sitonai was very useful for the bonus points

Here’s BB, original version, for whom I fell so hard my initial favorites dropped by 2 tiers.

And here’s the almost perfect BB Summer, I’ll show her off again when I reach bond 10 in the near future.

19 Likes

I know, right? still need like 4 more np levels on her

7 Likes

Before server ends

3 Likes

“introducing, quick np bb”

7 Likes

Awww gods yes!

I’ll be whaling then, so that’ll be possible, eventually

3 Likes

Please don’t mind that ungrailed Shiki :fgo_rinlaugh:

19 Likes

My first, the one who really opened my eyes to the power of crits and still one of my top gameplay favorites: Lancelot

What’s better than one crit lord? Two crit lords! :sparkles: Farming has never been so easy: Lancelot!

17 Likes

@F2J_Hell we’ve found your new bff

10 Likes

Amakusa’s bond farming stalled when I went all in on Arts supporting bond CEs. On a side note, though, he is currently the only lvl 100 NP5 2k/2k Amakusa known to the Rayshift website on NA :slight_smile:

Arjuna Alter will get the next set.

19 Likes

17 Likes

More friends are always welcome

I dont farm gold fous though so I have nothing to post :fgo_ereshdistress:

1 Like

Jk @Mysty sorry for associating you with this person

You deserve better

7 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

No :billed_cap:

Rude ass

1 Like

Only 1 Servant gold fou’d so far, the rest are in my second archive waiting for a certain someone… :fgo_kamalewd:

12 Likes