Bramimond makes me quit

Ok!
it’s official, i’m going to quit off my acc due to bramimond, all last year i invested and spent all f2p resources. And now none of the tanks that I built, no units I made work, die easily for the bramimond.
I don’t have any resources to assemble galeforce units, and I always gave priority to the AR, I don’t have units for the arena …
I will not play only in the astra season …
Bramimond is ridiculously P2W.

anyway, sorry for the outburst
I just wanted to share my agony with someone

3 Likes

Tfw units like NY!Alfonse exist and someone actually calls Bramimond P2W.

22 Likes

How do you not have Galeforcers if you prioritize AR?

I hate AR personally it’s all the BS units IS creates on a single team… yeah no fun at all.

5 Likes

do not compare these two units, the style of play is completely different.

2 Likes

Bram really isn’t all that p2w, especially when I’ve seen quite a few get him on free pulls ¯_(ツ)_/¯

11 Likes

Broken is broken, my guy.

4 Likes

they’re both kind of bad MUs to find

laughs in L!Chrom

2 Likes

I play this game since August, I barely managed to finish evolving the forts … hahaha

1 Like

Then you must be patient. You’ll get there eventually, or not. I’ve been playing since launch and still royally fail at this game.

15 Likes

I don’t agree, if you want the top in the AR, you need to make a perfect attack.
In most defenses, if an enemy unit dies, the opponent will surrender. And it doesn’t necessarily have to be the alfonse

1 Like

Technically nothing is p2w. Technically speaking, anyone could build the most broken things in the game with enough saving and some good luck. Those who spend just have an easier time.

4 Likes

That was my point.

1 Like

So you’re complaining your offense can’t deal with Bramimond. There’s a simple solution to this

Git gud

7 Likes

Yes and I’m furthering said point.

1 Like

but spend 3-4 months gathering resources to make a galeforce team …

If you’re f2p stuff takes time. Get used to it.

7 Likes

Imagine expecting it to take only 3-4 months to top AR

4 Likes

This game is literally a time sink, that you’re supposed to be playing when you can. Just have to be patient, or break down and either spend for the fodder, or quit.

4 Likes

the real problem is is to launch a unit that disables everything I have to use, this is ridiculous

Welcome to the world of powercreep

8 Likes