Bramimond's pronoun

Which pronoun do you think is most appropriate for Bramimond? I think He is best because he looks like a man. His only androgynous feature is that he can sound like a girl. He was born male so I assume he still has male parts.

I’ve seen some people calling Bramimond “They.” I think this is weird and confusing because “they” is used for multiple people. Bramimond might have multiple personalities or whatever, but he’s still one body with one name.

• He
  • She
  • He/She
  • They
  • It

0 voters

Boi

@GVader join me on this one

His pronoun is none other than

Fim

2 Likes

It’s like addressing MK Ermac. I have no clue

i think it’s they.

“It” sounds disrespectful.

7 Likes

They say “it” in FE 7

15 Likes

I just say he out of habit. Kinda goes for all non binary people honestly. I just say he/she out of habit.

The pronoun is “it”
Bramimond is canonically genderless, and is also a single entity, so “it” is the best pronoun.

5 Likes

If people don’t call him Fim… then I will just spoil FE for everyone… because even Fe is what people said “they” and that just gives FE identity

1 Like

Interesting

Well saying “IT” would be disrespectful… most of his VA are Males right if I’m not wrong…

1 Like

Correct

He has more male VA than female VA so technically it’s correct… most of the time

Which is why instead of him you say Fim

1 Like

Well…
Imma call it that from now on

2 Likes

Yeah I didn’t want to seem problematic when I voted “It”

In any other case, I’d agree with everyone that referring to someone as an “it” is disrespectful but for Bramimond it’s not because it’s not even a person anymore. You have to destroy any sense of self to master dark magic which is why Bramimond goes by “it.”

8 Likes

I’m not worried about “being PC” since Bramimond is a fictional character who doesn’t care about what he’s called so I go with ‘he’ for simplicity’s sake. He was a male, has a male body as his “original” form and has mostly male voice actors in FEH. ‘They’ or ‘it’ would probably make the most sense aside from he, but I tend to avoid either when acceptable as both feel very passive to me

I think it’s fine to call Bramimond either “it” or “he” since before becoming one with darkness, he had a distinct gender, but afterwards his identity basically faded away so the non-designated it is also appropriate.

1 Like

Pennywise

3 Likes

I say ‘it’ or ‘they’(I do say they more often though), but the true way is to say it.

Also, this isn’t always the case

2 Likes

IT

ill just call him “He” since im lazy

1 Like