Brave Lance Unit #5

Hey all, after almost a year since her inclusion, I’ve finally fully merged B!Eirika. Not much else to say here other than that I’m incredibly happy to have finally done so.

Side note, I realized while summoning for that last merge today that I’ve only ever truly cared about pulling the blue brave units on their debut banner, who all just so happen to be lance units. Would it really kill IS to be a little more creative with blue? (Yes apparently)

Edit: guess I should @Thehalohedgehog too

31 Likes

Oh hello there

8 Likes

:cat:

11 Likes

Congrats!!

10 Likes

thank you veritas, she didn’t want to come home in like 300 - 400 orbs on her debut banner last year, but i was able to get her to about +4 or +5 :sob:

then she kept pity breaking me until now lmao

9 Likes

Way to go nut man! :catclap:

11 Likes

Awesome Almond! Brave Lance #5 you say? That’s how many fingers I have on one hand! :feh_dozlashock:

Anyway, this gif will interpret my feelings about this

11 Likes

Hey congrats man! She’ll serve you well :feh_eirikapat:

10 Likes

Congratulations Almond

11 Likes

For you, I also give you this congratulatory emoji :feh_lynfingers:

And this one too :catlove:

11 Likes

:weary:

11 Likes

The +10 B!Eirika army is approaching!

Congratulations on finishing her!

:feh_eirikapat:

Super duper OP Blue Dragon cav with dragon effectivess + NFU + Flow Guard + Grani Shield B!A!Tiki incoming this year!

…maybe…I hope.

11 Likes

i think it’d be really cool if they made her a flying blue or green dragon (preferably green so I can give her flying green duel 4) and have her be a foil to naga or something. Like, make brave tiki the dragon god she deserves to be :feh_flaynfire:

10 Likes

By the time this group of Braves comes out that skill would be completely useless on her outside of stats

Our current highest BST melee fliers already hit 180 BST bin post merge (not counting H-Sothis where her higher BST doesn’t matter for scoring because she’s a Duo)

You could still give it away, but… outside of PoL I don’t see much point to it

10 Likes

oh? I was under the impression she would still be needing it, but if she doesn’t then that makes my life even easier lmao

8 Likes

oh wait i wasted b duel flying 4 on marcia then oops lmao

9 Likes

:feh_faedance: :feh_faedance2:

5 Likes

:feh_babyseliph: :feh_babyleif:

5 Likes

I’m really starting to like this character design. Eirika is truly a cute lady. :feh_eirikaxmas:

She seems pretty strong too.
I hope she is :feh_ayrasmile:
she better be

4 Likes

don’t worry, she is all those things :slight_smile:

4 Likes