Brave Micaiah +Atk or +SPD?

I decided that I will probably not need any fodder from my 2 spare Miacaiahs, so I’ll merge her up and may even pull more of her the next time CYL3 will have a banner.

I have a Neutral, +ATK and a +SPD copy - which one should I merge into?

6 Likes

+atk is the most universal boon on her, I think that’s the better choice.

6 Likes

+Atk would be the safest bet, but she can be deceptively fast with her weapon + B. Would it be okay to keep the +Spd copy separated until she gets her refine? She could get a Plegian effect or whatever else.

9 Likes

Good idea with waiting for the refine! Thanks :)

2 Likes

I’ve pretty much have only gotten +Spd copies of her so I can’t really say much

Even tho I don’t care for Micaiah I might as well merge her up anyways since she has like no good fodder for me

2 Likes

I’m in the same boat LMAO, but honestly, she’s not that bad. She’s just also not a favourite of mine, character-wise.
Plus I already have Thrasir (which I basically also only use for AR-D), +2 Yune and +1 F!Lyon

Depends what you’re aiming for. +Atk is great for nuking a lot of meta threats, including Bector thanks to her color advantage. But a lot of the time her biggest problem is not being able to double. I’d second keeping +Speed in case they go Plegian refine, but I’m personally anticipating a Yune-esque effect for auto follow up, which would be better for +Atk.

Did you have a particular build in mind for her?

1 Like

Not really tbh, but since her B-skill is pretty much set, there isn’t a whole lot to vary.
Maybe DB4 or something similar in A-slot and I have no idea what to put into C-slot.

Any suggestions? :D

1 Like

This is what I tend to run for Abyssal clears. Sturdy Impact is tremendous on her, denying likely follow-ups from foes and giving her much needed defensive bulk. The seal is super flexible, and tends to be whatever I need at the time, though the little extra speed off Swift Sparrow can often help her get some needed doubles against other mid-tier speed opponents. She puts in a lot of work for general content and Arena Assault. I did give her G Duel Flying 4, but haven’t had the opportunity to test her out in proper Arena matches where she has to run max scoring skills.

2 Likes

Thanks!
I don’t know if I want to invest Studry Impact into her tho - I would be very interested in your experience with G Duel in Arena once you tried that!

1 Like