Bridal Oboro: Build or :feh_inherit:?

On my quest for Bridal Micaiah, I pulled two Bridal Oboros with the following IVs:
+HP -Atk
+Spd -Def

Not really that good. I could merge them into +Spd and that has a lot of potential, but I already have a +Atk +1 Shannan. Aside from stat differences, he’s just a better physically defensive monster thanks to Balmung. Does she have any notable niches over Shannan, or should I just keep both copies around for potential Pledged Blade+/Odd Pulse Tie fodder?

1 Like

I don’t think a 5* exclusive without a PRF can do much others can’t. Her statline isn’t really unique :ferdbirb:

Keep her for her bonus season and manual the -Atk one I guess, the other can stay until needed.

6 Likes

If you don’t like Oboro, I’d just fodder tbh. Shannan mostly does what she does while being a regular summoning pool unit.

6 Likes

She’s basically Shannan

But without a prf weapon, a prf special, or the availability of being in the permanent pool

So yeah :feh_inherit:

7 Likes

Fodder

3 Likes

If it were me I’d give her sword to Ashnard just to flex :feh_legion:

3 Likes

Shannan: exists
B!Oboro: (chuckles) I’m in danger

Fodder it is! Just wanted to make sure I wasn’t overlooking anything.

5 Likes

Well her weapon DOES grant her extra CD. She could use his skills comparably to how he does but with easier special charging instead of debuff negation.
That said, Shannan is about to be even more of a good investment than anyone here is thinking because his prf makes him completely immune to dominance. That might not matter much right now, but if you honestly think that status is staying exclusive to Duo Micaiah for long you got another thing coming my friend

1 Like

Food for everyone

3 Likes