Bruh L!Eliwood Infernal

I don’t understand how I was able to clear F+T’s infernal battle, but when it comes to a literal SUPPORT unit’s infernal battle (L!Eliwood) I struggle at it??? I’m literally just complaining about L!Eliwood now

4 Likes

Do you have anyone to set up a chokepoint? It you do that you can use ranged nukes to snipe out most of the generics

3 Likes

Oh, that’s because he’s a support unit who gives ridiculous levels of support, and his LHB was designed for basically every enemy to have matching Attack so they all get the massive buffs. This is one of the more obnoxious ones overall. I’ve been able to clear it, but only with someone who can tank extremely well. It’s also worth noting, panic effects are really helpful on this map. So Panic Smoke and Panic Staff, since inflated HP makes Panic Ploy and Sudden Panic basically useless.

5 Likes

Eliwood’s battle is full of bullshit. Its not Eliwood himself that is the problem (he still is a threat with that charged up special), its the fact that there are many, many units with joint highest attack, meaning they all get Bonus Doubler.

If you have Brave Hector, the fight is ez clap. He carried me through the Abyssal.

4 Likes

You can also use a Lull to nullify the buffs and therefore the Bonus Doubler

4 Likes

Oh never mind guys, I cleared it now lol

1 Like

I was having a hard time on this map because I was focusing on using B!Edelgard.
I used your advice and used B!Hector which allowed me to clear the map in a few tries. That guy is a beast, although is his B seal really a keeper? Doesn’t it kind of overlaps his prf weapon?

Thanks for the advice

1 Like

If you mean Bold Fighter, its fine if you want some player phase power, but ideally he would want special fighter.

1 Like

Aware you did it, but I dealt with him by Galeforcing my way through to take him out early.

They became easier to clean up after that.

1 Like

I got problems with it as well. I might try throwing B!Dimitri towards it as a tank but I haven’t been able to get anywhere near a clear. I’m pretty sure I cleared Infernal but the hardest difficulty is where I’m screwed pretty much turn 2.

1 Like

just give Arden sudden panic

1 Like

L-Eliwood is set up so a lot of the foes have the same Atk and ALL get his Bonus Doubler effect from Ardent Durendal. It’s REALLY hard. I could not complete his Abyssal map for a very long time as a result.

Eventually I cleared it by using Matthew and Thrasir. Thrasir in particular flipped the bird at the enemies because of her Panic Smoke, which was the main reason I chose her. I recently recorded my clear, but I initially did it when my Matthew and Tethys had far fewer merges.

1 Like