Brutal turn 1 AR replay

I know my defense isn’t amazing, but it usually holds up decent. This whale shows no mercy as he shredded thru my team on turn 1. Definitely never seen an approach like this. Looks something like a Galeforce team but with dancing + duo dance skill.

There’s what it looked like after their first turn.

13 Likes

So… they just got bopped by Seiros afterward?

Kinda whack play if they can’t finish the job properly tbh

6 Likes

damn thats kinda cool tho

6 Likes

Yeah, had enough to take a hit. Whole squad was +10

5 Likes

Yeah I was impressed, can’t even be mad about that one. Wish I had the units to recreate it.

3 Likes

Meanwhile my poor defense got completely wrecked by these two. Both +10 of course.

As an extra spit in the face, they aren’t even blessed for the season or running the proper Mythics…

3 Likes

Is… is that a -Atk Seiros or something?

2 Likes

Neutral, only survived do to the effect of the duo skill “during first combat of enemy/player phase, foe cannot make a follow up attack” or something like that. So it obviously went to a speed check.

4 Likes

I didn’t realize her duo skill did that

Sounds oddly specific but I guess it worked here

4 Likes

Yeah i typically wouldn’t even think of that effect being viable too much, for this particular unit. But it actually makes perfect sense on this team build. If someone is left over, you can likely survive a single hit. With her being at a color disadvantage going against seiros and coming out alive, it’ll prob take a bow to do the job.

2 Likes

Talk about merciless.

2 +10s of 2 units is pretty dedicated too.

2 Likes

Makes me wonder if they calced that damage or just yolo’d. I’m not a fan of PvE in AR but impressive if they did the calcs for that

3 Likes

I was thinking the same thing, just barely hung in there with 2 HP. If I would have had +Atk it may have changed things.

truly cultured individuals (@supersoren) when they see a turn 1 strat:
tenor (87)

truly cultured individuals when they see a turn 1 strat just barely fail:
tenor (79)

7 Likes

Her duo skill gives resonant shield same as harmonica

1 Like

Also it applies to everyone from her games not just har!doro herself

Comes quite in handy from time to time

I mean…

basically

tenor (87)