Bug with mobile data

I am not able to connect to FGO with mobile data, only Wifi. I searched the internet and only found references in reverse (without connecting with Wifi). Some help?

1 Like

In my experience, that only happens to me when my bandwidth is low for whatever reason like when I have poor reception or if I go over my monthly limit (I can still use it but speed goes way down making it hard to connect, load pages and such).

2 Likes

Thank you. I’ll check the bandwitch.

Maybe your phone set it so that it can only be used by WiFi? Happened to found them a while ago.

2 Likes

I can surf the internet and watch videos normally. Since last week the FGO has stopped working with mobile data. Reinstalled today and does not connect, only by Wifi

Can you access https://fate-go.us
It generally means that access to the gaming servers is blocked on your network. Which shouldn’t really be the case for mobile data.

3 Likes

Happened to me twice already… Suddenly cant use mobile data for fgo and got stuck at loading but Switching to wifi or other source fixes it… over time it fixes itself in my case

2 Likes

Might be poor connection, since new year update the game became almost impossible to pass the servant description load screen during the day with mobile data.

Try to open the game before 6am and try your hardest to evade it from crashing/restarting, that way you can play it without issues until midnight…

… Well, it works for me, who lives with 2G mobile service

3 Likes

I’ve noticed for a couple of weeks now my game takes for ever to connect when using mobile data and it’s not a reception issue, it does connect eventually It just takes a while, where as WiFi it’s almost immediate like normal.

But yeah it’s only been doing it for a couple of weeks or so, and I’ve never had an issue using mobile data before, and literally everything else still loads up just fine when using mobile data.

1 Like

True, I can’t connect with this page. The mystery continues :(

Try with VPN than