Bugged AR lose

played a map in AR, lost and surrender. and as i did it my internet died. when i restart the match counted as a lost, but didn’t use one of my ladders, so I didn’t get my aether refounded to play the last match.
so now I can’t stay in VoH cuz of a bug, FML
have this happend to anyone else?

3 Likes

Were all of your ladders used up already? Was it missing from your structure list? If not, then shoot them a bug report.

4 Likes

nope still had ladders left, and it was in. already sent a report

2 Likes

This happened to me once during Arena, so not as serious since I can just rerun my matches. But that’s really dumb that the game can do that in a mode like this where every single match matters

13 Likes

wish we where allowed to consume ladders to get aether

4 Likes

That would just open up a pandora’s box of “OPTIMAL PLAY” I don’t think anyone would enjoy. Bad enough they undid the “Bonus Mythic = Free Unit Loss” boost by adding a Perfect Offense bonus to really raise that upper ceiling.

7 Likes

true, that would be easy to abuse in that way.
to bad, would appreciate if we got something at least for having ladders left at the end of a season

1 Like

Yeah while good on paper I feel it would defeat the purpose of the ladder since it’s not supposed to raise your score ceiling, it’s just a safety net for when you lose

3 Likes

I remember this happening to me as well. My phone died at that absolute worst time and I believe that was the result. Made a thread a while back on it.

4 Likes