Build ideas for the upcoming HoF

Still a week to go until the next HoF begins, but I’m already totally pumped for it!

What are your plans for the forma units?

7 Likes

May see if I can get a save on Myrrh, idk.

4 Likes

Remind me since I don’t remember, but who are the next units?

Also doesn’t look bad. Having the entire build get boosts off of a single requirement is deadly when ya stack it high enough. Wish ya luck on getting what you need.

7 Likes

Easy choice, might roll for blackfire though since pale is just a grail option. That L’Arachel build is kinda perfect.

8 Likes

Don’t mind me, just saving this for later

2 Likes

Go for it. I’m just sad HoF doesn’t come with a banner to build merges for your projects. And I would be rolling for Laegjarn but I sure as shit don’t want Ares or Eldigan by accident…

And IS… You goddamn pussies… GIVE US MORE SPECIALS!

I’m tired of aether being my dragon’s only option.

6 Likes

Wait what - Halloween Myrrh is on the next HoF?! o.o

6 Likes

Ngl doing a banner with it would actually be pretty smart, surprised they don’t

5 Likes

That’s what I fear the most O.o

3 Likes

Hey buddy, look how good that unit turned out. Wanna merge him/her up? Oh, look at that, you already have 60 orbs from the soul pack.

Gets Kliff

Enraged noises

4 Likes

Remind me, can tome cavs inherit the Catch family?
If so, Atk/Spd Catch 4 might be a good alternative to Atk/Spd Solo 4, since you’ll want to attack debuffed enemies anyway.

3 Likes

Yup. Catch is Flying/Cav, Ideal is Inf/Armor

3 Likes

So uh… I’m assuming there’s a datamine thread to tell me what units are in then?

2 Likes

There you go https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/oxhd5q/datamine_grab_bag_20210804

3 Likes

H!Myrrh, Spring Marisa, H!Dozla, and H!L’arachel

5 Likes

@Lippi391

@VivatVeritas

Ty both.

3 Likes

Another massive skippity do dah

Not one Forma has piqued my interest this year. Brunnya came closest but I already had all the fodder I wanted for her

3 Likes

I thought about A/S Catch too, but the additional HP requirement may be hard to maintain concerning H!L’Arachel’s nonexisting bulk… but if nothing else shows up, I definitely would take it as well!

1 Like

You’re mixing up Catch and Ideal

Catch is dependant on the target’s HP, and Ideal is the dependent on the user’s

2 Likes

I’m too dump to read, again!

Thanks!

2 Likes