Bulky Selkie isn't real, she can't hurt you

God I absolutely love Selkie’s refine and it exceeded my expectations of what IS was going to give her

Def:
31 base value
+16 (20 on initiation) effective
+3 effective
+6 buff
+6 combat buff
62 Def (66 on initiation)

Res:
50 base value
+3 effective
+6 buff
75 Res (79 on initiation) (72 Res when it comes to actual Res to foes Res for weapon effect)

And for a bonus Atk (what most people didn’t like about her befor):
50 base value
+3 effective
+6 combat buff
75 Atk (79 on initiation)

Spd: 60

Tho I do plan to give her Distant Stance and Def/Res Menance once the Legendary Chicken food comes back.

29 Likes

i’m happy, that you’re so happy with her refine :)

your Selkie looks so powerfull :D

please is, give Idunn and F!F!Corrin also a so damn good refine.

10 Likes

I hope FF.Corrin gets a good refine… I don’t even remember the last time I used mine since now a days she’s kinda underwhelming and LF.Corrin is just better in every way

8 Likes

I use my F!F!Corrin from time to time :smiley:
Also she still have the Summoner Support^^ Because Corrin <3

3 Likes

I had her as my SS until LF.Corrin… but now it’s my Icon Oboro, Light season true carry HF.Grima, Def buster Petrine, best Dragon F.Corrin, and best armor Edie

Edit: Mind you when I say best Armor Edie I mean the best looking armor… not the actual movement type

5 Likes

The Best looking units are the best units. :smiley:

Strength is not all. :smiley:

5 Likes

Except the best looking Edie has both… God bless Cuboon and his obsession with big booba’s

8 Likes

we have the same taste. xD
B!Edelgard looks so damn good.

imagine Fallen Edelgard drawn by cuboon. :flushed:

Damn, that would be an instant +10 xD
(but so it needed 3x Banner to +10 her. xD)

5 Likes

Edie’s Emperor Armor just looks good in general even if it wasn’t drawn by Cuboon, and if Fedelgard was in her Emperor armor she’d honestly look so much cooler, but I understand why they did it in her Base TS outfit.

6 Likes

Chonky lil fox you got there, have fun with her bro! :catclap:

5 Likes

This is rare unit that can realistically survive L-Nanna (although because of true damage she’ll still lose a huge chunk of her poor HP stat) so I consider that quite impressive

7 Likes

L.Nanna has nothing against her… only reason she’s low on hp is the Lance Armor

7 Likes

Very, Very Impressive :smiley:

Will Selkie also win against a well build L!Nanna (with Support) under player control? ^^"

I can’t do the sim right now^^

4 Likes

Why settle when you can have both :feh_dagrsmile:

12 Likes

Hard to say since it really depends on the support on both sides as usual since any amount of DR support for L.Nanna will heavily charge the outcome, but seeing that a +10 +5 L.Nanna has like 45 Hp and 32 Def compared to the Abyssal with 80 Hp and 36 Def I’m sure Selkie could handle her in a good amount of situations… but I’d have to test it out tho cuz again it’s mainly has to do with what kinda supports are going on.

5 Likes

That’s what I’m sayin

5 Likes

Tbh, I don’t mind so many people sleeping on Selkie’s refine :feh_selkiepout: When Ryoma got his refine most players said it was amazing. Refined Raijinto has: All stats +4, NFU and Distant Counter

Selkie has Res +3, All stats +16, Atk+2, Atk/Def-4, Impact, Guard and partial Null Follow-Up. Yeah I’ll take that over DC.

My +1 Selkie is a force of destruction, don’t let those base stats fool you.

9 Likes

That really is one awesome and adorable foxgirl.
And I have all that fodder… I’m supposed to have sworn off attempting to merge 5*s but this is just so damn impressive and she’s a character I adore that she may be the one to break that. Would wait till her weekly revival in August so I could get some Velouria and Keaton too.

2 Likes

Gave my selkie distant ward, a while ago, might switch to distant stance. Switching to DEF/RES menace from Rouse def/res was a good call and I Highly recommend. Just gave mine Atk/Def Trace. Shes so good!

F!F!Corrin is actually pretty strong. mine’s +10 has distant stance, dragonwall, pulse smoke, spd/res solo. She puts in work. +6 Spectrum while not great, still holds up fairly well.

5 Likes