Busti’s Stall Diaries Chapter #552: A Pirate's Life For Me

:fgo_jeannehug:

1 Like

Eh, think it’s got more to do with being lonely, for me at least, since I couldn’t care less during day and it’s most often 1~2 AM I feel a desire to

2 Likes

Is it bad that seeing the name Black Beard I immediately thought of the Plunder Patroll archetype from Yugioh…

3 Likes

Well, I’m trying to think in your context too, and often times it’s friends shifting the scales at that particular period. Let the feeling marinate a little. Time can test it.

2 Likes

If you’re lonely go make friends

A relationship would only bandaid that as it makes you solely reliable on that person and that isn’t healthy

3 Likes

Also any self depreciating thoughts after like 10pm are generally proven to be anxiety bullshit anyway and y’all shouldn’t listen to that self doubt

5 Likes

:fgo_gudako:

1 Like

:fgo_gudako:

Not during the day no, I do have friends, just yeah you know, late in the AM and literally everyone else asleep

I mean that’s just 1am things right

1 Like

True, also I doubt actually going into an relationship’d fix that

It would not

1 Like

He’s just making it his own!

1 Like

One of my party’s name for the event :catskully:
IMG_20220917_012020

3 Likes

After 5 kids; I’ve got all the relationships I can handle

2 Likes

no

My condolences.

2 Likes

Well, honestly I’m a little let down that they aren’t just giving him the skin from his FA art. His double skull and white t-shirt is iconic.

That said, while I wish that’s what we were getting, I’m glad he’s getting anything at all. I suppose in character its him just being a troll to Gil.

1 Like

Gilgamesh crawled so Blackbeard could run. :fgo_sthenosmug:

7 Likes

Then go to bed earlier. :fgo_coffee:

3 Likes

Damn, Capcom went all out with this game. They’re not screwing around

2 Likes