Busti’s Stall Diary Chapter #448: My Love, My Prince, My Hero

:fgo_tomoewoah:

5 Likes

Imagine my pain when upon getting Arjuna, I went to gampress and saw the nasty remarks they made about him

3 Likes

Yes. As of tomorrow, I will have enough proofs.

:cat:

Also, Fow Paws and CCs, don’t forget 'em.

:fgo_pancakeslmao:

5 Likes

Arjuna best SSR don’t @ me :fgo_gudako:

7 Likes

Yeah, I claimed the free pack as soon as it appeared.

So far my only lvl 100 ship is Rika, but I don’t want to take her out of fleet just for commissions that only give a few hundred exp.

My best solution is to take Portland out of the big commissions when she hits lvl 100. I have a few other lvl 70+ ships that can replace her in the big ones.

6 Likes

Arjuna will be my first servant to reach bond 11

4 Likes

Proofs :fgo_casgilworry:

The only reason he’s still at 6/7/7

8 Likes

:feh_fayeshrug:

Juna just has a bad rep. But all my life I’ve been the kind of character>gameplay person so I’ve never really cared much. I grew to love him after knowing his reputation though, and reading through the Mahbharata (partially).

7 Likes

he doesn’t deserve it.

5 Likes

If it weren’t for DSS insisting I must read the Mahabharata I honestly wouldn’t be as fond of Arjuna as I am now. The book just gives him so many layers Fate version is really subtle with.

8 Likes

:fgo_pancakeslmao:
Great minds think alike!
Portland can go die, for all I care.

4 Likes

He’s not a bad Servant, and very good on his own right. Archer class is just filled with OP Servants though, he’s lackluster in comparison.

7 Likes

His interlude also dives deaper into his phyce and it’s very well done, made me like him even more than I already did

6 Likes

Arjuna sits in that he’s not bad but left with no story or character writing for so long and being just outclassed by other broken alternatives he gets shafted

Even after all his buffs I imagine his bad rep has stuck with him

Well we got a space kitty alternative that’s one of the most desired servants ever so here we are. Oh how the turns tabled

7 Likes

This Rikka?

5 Likes

nice Arjona thread

6 Likes

You have prepared well for your husband’s arrival :fgo_medealove:

:fgo_holmescultured:

6 Likes

Afternoon people! :catwave:

Cool thread @Nachos! Always liked Arjuna’s aesthetic.
He’s always drawn with beautiful and ethereal backgrounds and symbolism, very much a fan of those.

10 Likes

:cat:

I make good suggestions, yes. That is known.

Srsly tho, Mahabharata is a great tale, there’s a reason why it’s the longest epic in the world

6 Likes

so desired they didn’t give him a second banner, making him one of the most exclusive servants

Indeed

5 Likes