Busti’s Stall Diary Chapter #455: The Red Ninja

I actually believe some people think similarly about me and Jeanne, like Dapper for example.

4 Likes

I do make associations with users and character pfps, but character themselves not so much.

4 Likes

Sorry. :fgo_stunned:

I haven’t heard you express particular interest in more copies of DK Nobu or Voyager. Is your Summer Okita NP5? We have the Vegas re-run in June.

3 Likes

Well you two are like husband and wife albeit small things in relationships, who doesn’t think like that :fgo_gudako:

4 Likes

:fgo_ereshwoah:

:fgo_enkidusus:

3 Likes

Sei brings with her event Knit the Love, that’d be enough of a blessing from heaven to me. :fgo_irilove:

4 Likes

:fgo_pancakeslmao:

2 Likes

Mixed Stat :fgo_derpalot:

Another lovely CE art AND good gameplay effects ruined by poor stats

3 Likes

:catsmile:

4 Likes

The JP Advanced Quest was nice, Oberon with that sleep on his Np was the MVP, he kept stalling the nemies, keeping them from NP’ing cause I had like no defence on my team.

:catnoworries:

Truly a powerful Moth.

4 Likes

:fgo_ereshhug:

2 Likes

Hey now Primeboi’s been pretty generous with words :fgo_sthenosmug:

5 Likes

:catlie:

2 Likes

Look the best I can do is tease, I’m really not used to fully offensive sentences because that’s not how I do things :fgo_gudako:

5 Likes

That doesn’t even count as a tease :fgo_gudako:

3 Likes

I used my Moth as a taunt for Robin’s np

1 Like

Then I’m just a total failure at words :catlie:

4 Likes

I feel like this Okita thing has hurt my reputation as the Jeanne husband even though I have never given up on her, and I have never stated that Okita was the new wife.
:catlie:

4 Likes

Meanwhile I put the taunt on Okkie and let her take the hit.

:fgo_gudako:

1 Like

I agree :fgo_spicy2san:

Regardless, description makes it worth enough for me to max it down the line. :fgo_medealove:

And CBC’s Daddy Letters Live too if its available from FP

2 Likes