I think this is the source.

24 Likes

hard

1 Like

Hi ppl :catlie: Whatsup? Unexpected thread

7 Likes

:catwave: Olympus just dropped

5 Likes

Yeah, will check after work. And after making peace with government starting to block google services :catlie:

7 Likes
Summary

The Talos giant. This thing with mandatory Musashi support is literally harder than the entirety of Atlantis… I fucking hate “stall the AoE Berserker”…

4 Likes

that berserker statue was surprisingly hard

1 Like

were you able to find alternative vpn?

1 Like

I GOT HER!

Now I have both Marisa and Reimu’s Embodiment of Scarlet Devil variants!!

14 Likes

Oh I see I see :feh_bylethnod:
I forgot about granny and her toy

1 Like

I shouldn’t have to make a proper team this early in the chapter. :fgo_franpout:

3 Likes

I have 2 working so far. And f@ck it - saving for the move somewhere. Surprised to see one proper democratic country that still is willing to accept my money - now just to somehow earn it :catcry:

8 Likes

@OisuKi can I just confirm your wifi works when connecting to any google service

4 Likes

Stay safe, hope you turn out okay

Hope the government actually settles down

8 Likes

I’m so glad they’re making more EOSD variants, that means they might make an EoSD Meiling!

But yea, EoSD holds an important spot in my heart, I even have a legit autographed copy that I got signed by ZUN in person

7 Likes

Good evening everyone! I hope your day is exceptional!

I’ve been playing Master Duel N/R festival today. As a fusion enthusiast I’ve been using metalfoes. But man I still don’t know how to play pendulum optimally. I played a lot of games like a drunk buffoon and the only reason I’m winning is because I’m summoning big pendulum monster.

6 Likes

:fgo_gudako:
In singapore yes, in China you’ll need a VPN

4 Likes

I meant like right now with your wifi but ok :fgo_gudako:

But it’s fine now

4 Likes

:catpat:

Wait and hope.

Also I was pretty sure there’s still a bunch of countries doing transactions with Mother Rus, just one? :eyes:

6 Likes

No wonder :fgo_goodciv:

Congrats for the pulls btw

3 Likes