Busti’s Stall Diary Chapter #491: Putting the Buster in Grendel Buster

:fgo_headpats: hi Crazy P, I’m glad you’re still visiting us here

6 Likes

Yeahh, it’s quite galaxy brain because to an extent I’m doing an opposite of what’s gameplay-efficient

Yeah, once this account runs out of AP and SQ I’m just tossing it away into oblivion

Thanks! And thanks for listening to my rant, I really need a human interaction now :fgo_jeannu:
And my goal is to accumulate as much FP as I can because I want to get the strongest Habetrot NA, so I’m aiming for 13 copies at least, with 22 copies being perfect
and my main has only 12.4m FP atm

11 Likes

Hi!

3 Likes

Ooooo, that’s sick! I never knew that was why u wanted all the FP

U got a lot of FPs, but still good luck with getting all the Habetrots! It sounds like quite the interesting feat. What drew you to her? :fgo_seibathink:

Pffft after that adventure 100% u deserve to get a listen, that’s a crazy story honestly

5 Likes

this is insane but i 100% respect the hustle holy moly

6 Likes

Habetrot isn’t the only reason, it’s also because the fact that In 2024 we farm grails and I just want to level a lot of CEs to max

1. She is cute, based on her voice lines as well as visuals she seems to be both interesting as well as kind of character that I can relate to
  2. My Rider slot lacked grail candidate
  3. Habetrot is in FP gacha so even despite the low rate, getting multiple copies is matter of effort, not money
  4. Farming-wise, she’s SSS+EXgodtier
    And I like farming :fgo_arashaha:

The story is even worse considering that I’m doing it together with my boyfriend (he also is going for super Habetrot for similar reasons), although ofc he has his own account and his own zombie account

This game would be boring without some insane people in the community

9 Likes

Well at least u have a partner in ur insanity

Honestly tho, the reasons are pretty solid, so hey! Can’t wait until we hear about the Ultra Habetrots :fgo_ereshpeek:

True we need the crazy stories for the content

5 Likes

A phrase I never knew could be pronounced by someone who isn’t being tortured.

5 Likes

Technically with the zombie accounts it’s self-inflicted torture does that count

6 Likes

My days are numbered…

Soon I’ll be banned :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Don’t know about that. Maybe their lying like those who claim to be happy with spooks :fgo_insane:
NitocrisTorture

But more seriously, it’s really impressive to be that dedicated! Ivory Black is now one of my role model (if it means anything xD)

3 Likes

:fgo_headpats:

NA needs some crazy people :fgo_insane:

3 Likes

I’m on a boat

Does olympus battle still need to put under spoiler?

@sparklez_and_sparkle @Deadsocialskills

3 Likes
olympus spoiler

Finally I can see gramps get charmed

That was easy thankyou for your gramps @Kumamon :fgo_bbsmile:

5 Likes

So her interlude upgrade means she doesn’t self-stun herself after her np, a significant improvement

8 Likes

Good job. I used Enkidu for this fight.

4 Likes

12 Likes

:feh_nino:
Accidentally dropped a screwdriver… scary

4 Likes