Busti’s Stall Diary Chapter #569: Tears

Tears. Often viewed as a sign of weakness. The stereotypical reaction of seeing people crying is the act of mockery.

Tears are misunderstood ; they do not always have a negative connotation to them. Is it really right to say that someone who cries is lesser than someone who doesn’t? No, it is not ; it is a proof that you are human.

Just know, tears are not taboo. They are not to be looked down upon either. Tears can also be associated with hapiness. Tears in hapiness or sadness are a proof of someone’s humanity, whether it be good or evil.

Do not think of yourself as being weaker because you cry. Think of yourself more highly. You have value, and your tears won’t lesser that value.

It is okay to cry. It is okay to show your weakness. It is okay to seek the help and comfort of others in case you can’t take it anymore. No one has the right to look down upon someone who cries and seeks help.

You are important. Anyone is important to someone out there. You have value, and you should never forget that.

It is tears that reminds us of this.

25 Likes

:fgo_okitacry:

10 Likes

What a thread

5 Likes

what a beautiful thread Krat our good fellow
:fgo_ereshhug:
que boneto

6 Likes

wholesome thread

5 Likes

@Grim3xus 4 days of lotto left.

5 Likes

@Grim3xus as per your request I came to inform you there’s a little more than 4 days to do the event.

6 Likes

Lmao.

4 Likes

Book 5 of Halloween Event got me like:
abdgcsbchgjxrht :fgo_illyablink:

3 Likes

:catcry:

3 Likes

Finished watching this. 15 and a half hours well spent :fgo_jeannecheer:

2 Likes

@smoothbrains :feh_birbpeek:

8 Likes

That’s too cute to be real. :fgo_medealove:

5 Likes

So smol and round

6 Likes

:catskully:

3 Likes

Powerful Grim having two people remind him about an event ending. :fgo_buster:

6 Likes

I just gotta point out this Pokémon game at the start has an excess of fighting and flying Pokémon. Half of my team is just birds and I wasn’t even intending that

5 Likes

Man, her Speed is so bad even the game can’t do math right. :fgo_derpalot:

2 Likes

Just gotta nuke em in one hit then. If you don’t welp guess she’ll die

2 Likes

That’s pretty much her playstyle. She’s meant to be a One-Shot Kill kind of unit.

2 Likes