Busti’s Stall Diary Chapter #90: this one is for those that have been overlooked, and some Shiki's too

10 rolls with multiple SSRs are lame

Has anyone here gotten multiple Angry Mangos in a 10 roll?

3 Likes

Also 1 more day till we get the ticket for free SR… Yet another more till the exchange period :fgo_insane:

4 Likes

Not yet I have gotten 0 Angras

1 Like

I think its only on Grande sizes but yeah. I’m like…hell yeah. That, and I am not a fan of those “paper” straws. They are OK for regular drinks but absolutely useless for anything thick like a milkshake.

3 Likes

my np3 casgil…

2 Likes

Im impatient :fgo_insane:

2 Likes

SOOOON :fgo_shiningcolumbus:

1 Like

Yorokobe shounen.

1 Like

inb4 Help with SSR Ticket Threads

2 Likes

Considering how mages tend to be pricks, the mental image of one going online to order Chaldea branded mugs seems hilarous to me. Like, did their magic cause the computer to glitch?

3 Likes

:fgo_morilaugh:

1 Like

I’m not really a fan of them cos they dissolve and I have slight oral fixation and tend to chew on them
I also hate the metal ones because I have the idea I’ll call over and stab myself with them
But I enjoy the sippy…
We don’t have Starbucks here but I’ve got some vouchers I need to use once borders open again

3 Likes

Now that would be wild. 2 Mango…Honestly I was surprised I didn’t get one during all those FP’s I spent while Gilfest farming.

1 Like

Been a while that I haven’t calculated my luck. My guess is God.

4 Likes

I’ve gotten 2 mangos but on seperate occasions

3 Likes

Yeah… I remember my old man laughing at the news when they reported that an old lady died when ir impaled her when she fell…

2 Likes

1 Mango here, got him right after the Merlin disaster

2 Likes

1 Mango, the ticket after getting him netted me a Hokusai

3 Likes

There’s an SCP called “Would you like to reroll?”

3 Likes

Yeah nah I don’t like metal touching my teeth in general and I’m kinda clumsy so me walking around with a metal straw seems disastrous
I have one but I keep it at work where I don’t wander so much

2 Likes