Busti's Stall Diary Chapter #13: Offering SQs to our beloved only to eat Tofu alone

I still think my tastes are more weird ranging from Artoria to Kama :fgo_mordredthink:

2 Likes

Pfft does anyone walk the walk anymore. Her ass is getting kicked anyway. When they hell are we gonna start getting some respect. We saved world and beat two lost belt. Whooping gods and beast of humanity. The crypters are way more unnecessarily cocky than Caenis

3 Likes

I agree, actually. I may not like Caenis personally, but I actually think the writing behind her character is quite strong.

2 Likes

Just give me Rasputin already :fgo_insane:

And also make him permanent with a “Yorokobe shounen” summoning line

5 Likes

You’re correct. She’s powerful and a spanner in the works but not an absolute threat. I guess what I mean by Frieza is in terms of likability.

Back when he was first introduced there were very few fans of him. And I guess you can’t blame people. Xenophobic, cowardly, bullying etc. There weren’t much positive characteristics to him, but that’s the beauty of such a character. The type of role that they play is a unique one that allows for a lot of freedom.

1 Like

Here you are. :fgo_moriartysmile:

2 Likes

Isn’t DIO like the same but also like the most liked memed villain ever. Literally nothing good about him at all

1 Like

Kadoc calling me a hack and Mash now knowing how to respond and the crew on the Shadow Border giving a soft ‘ehh but our MC is good’ will be my favorite moment of Lostbelt. Traitors all of them!

3 Likes

That’s to show you what you can get away with when your character design his hawt and you walk around with style.
:fgo_rinlaugh:

1 Like

I hacked his Anastasia Yeah I like how Mash is officially like a normal character now, and even Mr. Chub is growing on me

5 Likes

Muramasa is broken lol :rofl:

Never trust her :fgo_bbgrin:

I mean like really though “i would be dead if it weren’t for master” is that all you can say Mash?

3 Likes

Yea. They are doing a good job with Goredolf. I like they’ve took time to slowly show some of his positive side, but still tie it to his cowardly nature. From the Prologue to now they’ve been doing well as painting him as someone with good and bad characteristics.

I also don’t mind Mash’s depowering story wise. It’s been cool. But I’ll give my entire LB feeling once I’m done with Lb2.

Edit: Also make sure you make out with Anastasia in front of him every day.

5 Likes

bruh I’ll take Kiara if you don’t want her

2 Likes

Nahhh. I mean, he’s a fusion of Arash and Merlin. Basically, buff out your allies, then remove him from the equation with his NP. I didn’t really set percent values or cooldowns on his skills, so those could be tweaked if needed. And he has some demerits to balance things out.

1 Like

You are saying that a fusion of Arash and Merlin isn’t broken given his rarity? :fgo_buster:

is that all? :fgo_bbgrin:

Oh do you mean GUDAGUDA poster girl.

1 Like

I personally think caenis is just an arrogant prick who only acting line that to make themself tougher then they actually are (ironic since everyone was expecting a 5 star and she turned out to be 4 star)

6 Likes

Well she/they is/are a pretty solid 4*

Thank you!

I’m not saying you have to jump in and shout every piece of profanity you know.

But Kadoc’s all like ‘you’re a worthless talentless hack who should have never been the savior and the rest of us Crypters could have done 1000x better than you.’

And then my entire support group is like ‘yeah… but our MC has a kind heart.’

Like am I joke to all you?? I’m the fricken almight janitor cleaning up the crypters mess because they couldn’t handle an explosion. The greatest mages of the world today and I have to do your job. I wish BB was there with me instead of Mash. She would have defended me.

2 Likes