Busti's Stall Diary Chapter #186: Sweet Leisure, Peace and Quiet!

Let’s all relax and have a good time together!
Take it easy, friends! :fgo_ereshlove:

27 Likes

Primeeyyyyyy

1 Like

second

:fgo_bblaugh:

Why did you dickheads kill prime’s thread too

8 Likes

Jeanne Sister Sleepover looks cute.
:fgo_bblaugh:

3 Likes

377ec3ebbdb71d99d9debe390c28d06b

Just in time. :fgo_gudako:

Some good old Jeanne thread :feh_ceciliaculture: really cute pics and wholesome title, nice thread!

2 Likes

@Gou Heed my call, o’ all mighty leviathan.

1 Like

Simple yet nice thread.

1 Like

Continuing the topic from before. I’m indifferent to Patxi while he was better written he felt like pity bait to me as well and tbh kinda ruined it for me.

Kinda my problem with most of the lb characters. In the end they are gonna get thrown away and almost are always pity bait to make you question your choices.

Oh, they did?
Well at least Prime has time to make a new one now…

2 Likes

Shit happens, threads die.

you can buy the full album at walmart :fgo_bblaugh:

3 Likes

Thank you Chessie! :fgo_goodciv:

Yeah sometimes this is quite nice imo.

4 Likes

Yeah I just find it ironic that the bad guys did exactly the same thing on a much larger scale and they like don’t u feel bad tho? shut the ■■■■ up

3 Likes

Well, that’s kind of the point of why they were created in the first place. But yeah, they’re all going to be pity bait if you look at it in that way.

1 Like

Yeah they did for unknown reasons

3 Likes

Honestly he seemed far more human by the fact that he wasn’t your ally 100% because he wanted to see you despair for the fact you got to live a proper timeline and he didn’t while also telling you that if you want to save yours, might as well become the villain.

Patxi was at least better done than the little girl from lb2. I cared so little about her, and the obvious feel bait, that I don’t even recall her name.

2 Likes