Busti's Stall Diary Chapter #257 The Dragon witch's blazing flames ft. The Dragon of Echigo

So i decided to make a thread for some upcoming favorites’ events.

more stuff

0cc0b928e82fae958b217c226220ed82 fate-grand-order-jeanne-d-arc-alter-weapon-sword-wallpaper-thumb image

For our Overlord

Have fun.

32 Likes

Nice thread @ShadowedMoon!

Now good night, i have to sleep.

5 Likes

Bye LFVBF!

3 Likes

Nice thread @ShadowedMoon!

3 Likes

Good night all

3 Likes

Night Shinx!

3 Likes

Garcher I have question. Do you play chess? if yes do you have account on chess.com. If not do you want to learn how to play chess?

1 Like

I just learned that the burned CEs (Story Cards) in touhou lost world grant a blue tailsman to raise the stars and stats of a unit!

2 Likes

I used to play chess a lot but not anymore. I don’t really want to play right now though so I’m gonna have to turn down your offer. Maybe another time. Plus I’m rusty. Also don’t have an account on chess.com, sorry.

1 Like

Sleep well :catbed:

2 Likes

Don’t worry. I am just inviting people to play chess. Good luck then. Ima play with bots I guess.

So many people yeeting. Can’t say i didn’t see it coming, since the past thread was kinda slow.

4 Likes

Good night guys! See you all later!

3 Likes

Goodnight!
:catbed:

3 Likes

:feh_ashepeek:

2 Likes

The lull before the European folk wake up eh? I’ll probably yeet then, I’m behind on my anime.

4 Likes

Sleep is for the weak

6 Likes

Wait really?! I’m looking forward to her excited pumped-up hands animation. :feh_flaynsmile:

1 Like

You need to sleep more child

4 Likes

Cant. Got work to do.

1 Like