Busti's Stall Diary Chapter #296: Holy UMU Empire VI - Twin Venus of the Eternal City

Praetors, it is about time that we made our return. As the twin representatives of Venus are leading the main show in the hell we know as F/GO, it is but appropiate that the Holy UMU Empire makes its declaration to once again crown the Red Emperor in all of her glory.

It is imperative that I give credit to all of the UMU Gang members that have remained strong even to this day, as all of us make this Empire prosper.

@Useless_Monkey_Uko - The king of the Holy UMU Empire.
@valkyrieStar23 - The Commander of the Special Punitory Division.
@Arc - Perhaps he’s part of the Caenis Kingdom now, but he will forever be a friend and ally of ours.

Special thanks to the Overlord Sebustian, as we wouldn’t be able to associate without having the Stall Diary.

Le Bosti

27 Likes

boo.

2 Likes

Umu :fgo_umu:

2 Likes

Damned lies :fgo_meltangry:

1 Like

Well at least the thread is appropriate :fgo_drunkgil:

4 Likes

[complaining about umu here]
truly, the most oppressed minority

3 Likes

UMU thread? Then that pic is suited here

6 Likes

Implying that he isn’t already filed

1 Like

Wait, did you use the free SQ or did you buy some packs ?

Eyyy, back again

Neat.

Going down the rabbit hole again?

Free SQ. If I did not succeed, I would have used Ka-ching to back me up.

2 Likes

:fgo_umu:

:fgo_umusmug:

6 Likes

Yeeee, hopefully I’ll have some cool CEs if ya wanna try stuff

Yeah, planned it for a fair bit and he’s been 9/9/9 for at least a couple of months. Don’t remember when I 100% decided I would Grail him but y’know I really like the guy; he’s cool :fgo_meltstash:

2 Likes

Me jelly.

:catlie:

2 Likes

Eyyy, gratz Crazy P!

2 Likes

Feels good now. When I got my hands on my old account, I felt something was amiss.

Now I can finish LB4.

3 Likes

Nice. I did not know you like Nero. Grails and Gold fous? You are not a faker like me.

Congrats.

2 Likes

Umu gang :fgo_umu:

1 Like