Busti's Stall Diary Chapter #451: The Silver Key

1 Free Multi on All Limited Banners
1 Free Daily Roll for each day a Limited Banner is in rotation

6 Likes

I feel like Fgo may continue past Arc2. I mean it’s still printing cash, and I doubt Aniplex would have acquired it just to end it off

6 Likes

cum cubes

5 Likes

I think it was confirmed before even LB6 came out that there would be a part 3 to the story

4 Likes

Remove daily 1 paid sq rolls, give 1 daily free roll

4 Likes

:fgo_jeannyes:

3 Likes

I’d expect that but I wonder what they’d actually do to keep the story going without it feeling like it’s being unnecessarily extended

3 Likes

Better yet though, why not both?

:fgo_gudako:

You keep your cash from the paid players, and the F2P are happy as well.

4 Likes

I believe I saw a video that basically confirmed that the game will continue after Part 2.
Also yeah, wouldn’t make sense to take over just to ler it end.

5 Likes

What’s this?

5 Likes

always knew “mana” prisms were solidified cum

8 Likes

Why is it Green tho?

5 Likes

Mold, it wasn’t stored correctly.

6 Likes

I told you guys long ago it’s gonna be True Ancestors arc next and that’s when we’ll get that Tsukihime collab

5 Likes

@smoothbrains translate please

I guess they are reimbursing RP since I remember buying the Arjuna/Karna trial quest in my noob days :fgo_gudako:

8 Likes

Because it was shredded at a molecular level, then reconstructed to a solidified mass

3 Likes

Reimbursement for arjuna and karna trial quest

6 Likes

Ehhh not too worried there. FGO has a solid story, and Nasu knows his shit. Story is for better or worse Fgo’s main sell point, and I doubt they’ll sacrifice it, or at the very least Nasu won’t let it go without a fight.

The comfort that Fgo players can have in regards to story is that we’ll get a proper ending and a proper send off, there’ll be no sudden end of services notice for us, Nasu hates that as he has said before, he will not let it hang there.

7 Likes

would be cool if we got our burned 4/5* servants back

3 Likes

or be able to buy them back

3 Likes