Busti's Stall Diary Chapter #454: Fancy a footrace?

i would straight up not use disco i dont like the way she she goes

2 Likes

A series of pretty bad rolls.
Like, after determining that they utterly failed the spell, they had to roll again to determine how it failed. Ended up being transmuted into another spell, and then another roll to determine what THAT spell was.

I was just glad that it was only “raise the dead” rather than “summon a high demon” (which WAS one of the other possibilities).

It was actually straight from the rulebook we were using. :fgo_bblaugh:

3 Likes

:feh_facepalm:

2 Likes

we had a randomiser that whenever someone got a nat 1 or 20 we’d roll a d100 on for random effects which was pretty good. some a lot more severe than others.

3 Likes

@Flower_Hermit

4 Likes

I just raw arming them as they come~
:wave: :fgo_gawaindelivery:

No damage CE makes two runs on average…
tumblr_inline_mstrgl1NEQ1qz4rgp

2 Likes

That last raid is going to be something else.

You could possibly do a Super Orion comp, but the bull strips buffs and stars…

:catroll:

1 Like

Hoho~ Fighting game news~
:fgo_ereshwoah:

I got wrecked by my brother over the weekend in Tekken 7. I’m too rusty atm…
:catface:

They had to make it as tedious as they could, huh?
:fgo_kamagrimace:

2 Likes

Baiken was fairly anticipated.

She’s rather unique.

2 Likes

I once heard a story from a friend about a run they had. They were playing the stereotypical blind monk who is a figurative god of martial arts, and the party ended up being on a really tall tower. Somehow or other they got knocked back and failed the roll to catch themselves before falling off the edge. Funny thing was, the tower was so tall, that there was a sufficient amount of time before they hit the ground for them to get another chance at a roll. They then proceeded to roll so well on the agility/dexterity/whatever-the-hell-it-was that they somehow managed to break their fall and land without getting injured.
:fgo_bblaugh:

3 Likes

Oh right, I need to keep pushing the public execution of disco as an event in mod chat

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/FlorkOfCows

4 Likes

Disco isn’t a person it’s a scourge on society

3 Likes

Disco caused the 2008 recession and housing crisis!

3 Likes

Finally had the energy to do the CQ. Ez two turns~
:fgo_scathachsmug:

5 Likes

AND I WILL NEVER FORGIVE DISCO FOR THIS

3 Likes

IT IS DONE!

:fgo_insane:

It’s been forever I feel, but it’s done. All my grailed servants bar Lanling (proofs, damn you!) are at max skills on JP now.

:catface:

I’m at 0 lores though…

:catcry:

6 Likes

I think the problem is doing rolls in a way that’s extremely transparent, and cannot be debated or questioned.

That kinda limits viable options.

4 Likes

The only Prisma Cosmos Tamamo I can find is 9/9/10 :catroll:

3 Likes

Dude, just ask…

3 Likes