Busti's Stall Diary Chapter #454: Fancy a footrace?

They really should give more free AoE assassins… I have to use freaking Phantom after one run with Grey and Shishou Summer…
:fgo_kamagrimace:

4 Likes

Hopefully one day he is getting buffed so that even his NP5 isn’t literally the worst NP damage in the game.

1 Like

My FC is in my profile, if you feel like sending me a request.

AoE Zerkers are amazing.
:fgo_shutensip:

4 Likes

Just one good steroid was enough and they had to give him that niche buff…
:ak_nianunimpressed:

I’m saving those just in case. And yeah, I did find myself running them on a lot of rider nodes just because of the almost nonexistent AoE assassins~
:fgo_gudako:

1 Like

I’m still very far behind on this event (haven’t really felt like doing much), but if it ends up getting to a point where I’m running out of AoEs, I’ll probably just resort to sticking Kscopes on ST Servants.

3 Likes

That would be a fun. Enjoy STs on high HP 2 waves~

:feh_lucyshrug:
If I do have to resort to that, the STs in question will be able to carry me through. There’s no way I’m going to be using underleveled STs for this kind of nonsense.

1 Like

Okay my original plan went to hell but we held out long enough that a revive easily saved the day

Thanks again Flower

4 Likes

No prob bob

4 Likes

Feels bad when Catboi Arjuna’s ‘Pashupata’ hits harder than Quincy Arjuna’s does~
:fgo_meltpensive:

2 Likes

…An apt comparison…
Also, don’t forget, Junao has a reputation of being broken for a reason.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind buffing Arjuna white… That said, that recent campaign in JP sure was a disappointment just for the fact that they’re too dumb to not buff the brothers. They really need some…
:catface:

2 Likes

I’ve lost the will to play FGO and will be taking an extended break, for now, feel free to clear me out of your Friend lists and I’ll see you all on the flip side

3 Likes

And for those that don’t delete me, may Kagetora and Sp!Ishtar give you some assistance

1 Like

Take care and your time. May you come back to this den af addicts refreshed and ready for salt~
:feh_altinawink:

2 Likes

I’ll be back before the Anniversary, not sure when but it’ll be before then

2 Likes

Well, I’m harassing @ShinxDaSphinx in mod chat with transformers lore RN

5 Likes

8 Likes

What is JP’s current event? Still Case Files?

1 Like

EVERY DAY I’LL QUIZ YOU ON REUSED CYBERTON TOYLINE MOLDS!!

7 Likes