Busti's Stall Diary Chapter #500: Woah, we're halfway there

Well, who would have thought that we would ever get this far when things started?
Half of the journey to 1000 threads has been made, pretty incredible if you ask me…

I just want to thank all of you for being awesome and making this place great.
Let’s have more fun and good times!

:tada: Congrats to all of us for coming this far! :confetti_ball:

source

This thread is a wiki, so that everyone can add their own things that they want to share under their cut.
So please feel free to share nice art or something else that you enjoy! I am excited to see what this will turn into!

As always, have a good time! :fgo_daishouri:

Busti

Okitaaaa :two_hearts: :fgo_daishouri:

source

source

Dapper

Happy 500 Anniversary to all! It’s been my pleasure to be an invaluable and treasured member of the Stall Diaries since the very beginning, and I shall continue to bring all the qualities you love to many future installments. :fgo_moriartywink:

Red Hare

caught ya looking

Mike Wazowski

Nachos

Source

Source

Source

Alex

Helping out a friend

Ziatrix

L11

I have been around since chapter 1, witnessing both the highs and the lows of Diary as two years fly past and we hit the 500th chapter.

I do not think its longevity and relevance is happenstance or something that should be taken for granted. We made 500 chapters because we have people making good contribution ranging from funny irreverent memes to deep thought-provoking discussions. In active periods multiple conversations can happen at once and the thread flows freely from one topic to another, giving the Diary a chaotic but enjoyably vibrant atmosphere. This is how we retained most day 1 regulars and even attracted new regulars along the way.

The Diary shall continue to remain a great place as long as we do not lose sight of what makes it special, I look forward to enjoying the same fun as the last 500 chapters.

Pd

Some of my favorite posts in recent memory, extremely wip

Busti's Stall Diary Chapter #495 : Hundreds Beasts Gang - #477 by Busti

Busti's Stall Diary Chapter #487: AK Edition (I Promise this is Still an FGO Thread), Flametail Appreciation & Saileach Fanart - #1736 by smoothbrains

Busti’s Stall Diary Chapter #483: The Name is - #2855 by Tac_Tacc

Busti’s Stall Diary #468 : The Sword of the Minamoto Clan (Onmyoji appreciation!) - #1603 by smoothbrains

Busti's Stall Diary Chapter #426: Haha! Hahahahaha! - #2815 by TrickshotMcGee

Busti's Stall Diary Chapter #499: Your Mysterious Black Magus~~ - #830 by Useless_Monkey_Uko

Busti’s Stall Diary Chapter #419: Brilliant Diamond, Shining Pearl - #1396 by Flower_Hermit

Busti's Stall Diary Chapter #417: Hot Sauce? Spices? Nope, Jeanne! - #1354 by L11

Busti's Stall Diary Chapter #413: This was supposed to be for Halloween but w/e

Busti's Stall Diary Chapter #444: Elements of the Alchemist - #897 by Penguindrummer

Busti's Stall Diary Chapter #402: A Toast Under the Moonlit Sky - #1538 by OisuKi

Busti's Stall Diary Chapter #400: The Joy of Painting & Drawing - #2628 by Tac_Tacc

Busti's Stall Diary Chapter #370: The Alcoholic Poisonous Oni - #38 by LiesLiesLies

Busti's Stall Diary #391: The Fallen of the Isles - #2512 by Busti

Busti's Stall Diary Chapter #357: Rule(r)s Exist For A Reason You Know - #1319 by TrickshotMcGee

Busti’s Stall Diary Chapter #351: Okita Jetpack Souji - #2113 by Zero-Ordered-1

Busti's Stall Diary Chapter #300: THIS...IS...THE STALL DIARY! - #875 by AdamGray

Love y’all, stay bitchin’

Gott

Story Locks: Source of Pain and Pleasure
:fgo_casgilworry:

Seibah in Black

Gimme banner please…
:catcry:

Umbrella~

Adorable Doge~

Big Bro Sunny

Sunny Man~
:fgo_gawaindelivery:

Big Bro

Headpats

Bunnies!~

Paisen~

Lick~

Book~

Snowy~

Massage~

Biggest Snek

Snek~

Fit size?
:fgo_sthenosmug:

Zero

Y’all be knowing I like the Heroines, and Asuka but here’s one from another franchise.

Lina, Da Slayer. :catburn: :fire:

Sauce

Really liked her from the Netflix Dota adaptation series from the Studio MIR peeps (Avatar’s studio) so I decided to draw that version of hers^. I remain mostly uninitiated at the actual game but perhaps one day. Anyhow, I might comeback to post other things here later.

Z3K

Congrats, is all I have to say. I read L11’s post and agree, simply because I think the odd chemistry of this off-topic thread just works.

I’m just an aimless, wandering observer who left a place that’s become barren, so I simply appreciate that it’s relatively healthier in here. I believe that’s something you all can be a little proud of, and I hope that it continues to be that way for many threads to come.

Still lurking a lot of the time,
Felipe.

Sparklez

regular carrot

actual post

500 threads and counting :fgo_daishouri:.

Where’s my fifth Achilles? :fgo_insane:

Kratos

So, while I have joined relatively late into this, I’m still glad and I’m happy that everyone was so accepting. :fgo_ereshlove: As some may know, I was more prominent in the FEH section (and still am to a certain degree), and I am an unapologetic fan of a Visual Novel bordering Age 18, but not quite. :ak_nervous: Anyway ; back on point ; I did around 3 years ago a personal project ; what if I put my favourite characters from this VN and implement them as if they were in FEH? Well, that’s what I did. I am not the best when it comes to drawing with my hands and stuff, but I have way around editing simple stuff in Paint 3D and such. So without further ado ; here they are.

PS : They were made 3 years ago ; their skills as well as their stats are heavily outdated, but still, it took me almost 2 weeks to create everything, so bear with me here. :bear:

1st : Akari Hanao - Red Dagger

5-Star Akari Barracks

Enju Saion-Ji - Blue Tome

5-Star Enju Barracks

Ricka Machiyuki - Blue Dagger

5-Star Ricka Barracks

Myu Momochi - Axe

5-Star Myu Barracks

Tengge Yomoda - Green Tome

5-Star Tengge Barracks

Yamabuki Suou - Colorless Beast

5-Star Yamabuki Barracks

Lily Fuma - Lance

5-Star Lily Barracks

Cy Tokakushi - Red Bow

5-Star Cy Barracks

and finally,

Nanao Kashima - Colorless Bow

5-Star Nanao Barracks

All 9 at once :

and finally, 3 Custom Banners I made to summon them :

That’s all ; you pretty much know my likeness and personality by now. :upside_down_face:

DSS

Congrats to the lot of us chaotic gremlins for getting to 500. :fgo_serenityay:

I wasn’t around since the first chapters, but I still joined in here pretty early. I used to be very self conscious and shy on GP, and I think it was by coming here that I started leaving my shell. There’s been highs, there’s been lows, we have argued, we have shit posted, you guys made me smile some and laugh some more. It’s been a pleasure to have been a part of this chat thread of chaos, and I hope we’ll continue to have fun moving forward.

:fgo_hokusaiwink:

I haven’t drawn in a long time, and I really only have this one Prince I made a while back, but I wanna contribute it here anyway. :fgo_ereshlove:

Not the best pic quality I know :fgo_lipburrito:

I would put some fanart, but I feel I share a lot of that in the main thread anyway, so I’ll save it I guess.
:fgo_shutenthink:

That’s all I guess, ya’ll know me and my tendencies anyway, so I won’t lengthen it with that. Instead I’ll be off stabby knifying some more in celebration of this achievement with my beloved white haired pretty bois. :cat:

Zack

Trying to compose some words but no success yet. So in the meanwhile, this poem can still sum up my feelings in regard to the Diary and its residents.

The Star of Bethlehem by Henry Kirke White as quoted within Mary Anning’s 'Fourth Notebook’¹

Martha etc.

Stall diary is great! outside of zoom classes its my only human interaction for years. Here’s my top 3 Martha fanart:

sauce

sauce

sauce

Prime

Guess here’s some SD memes over this course of 500 threads :cat:

Sources: Me

Mysty

Have a STELLAAAAr day everyone! :fgo_medealove:

Source

Echo

….
wow i’ve been here since thread 154 (not sure of the number because i’m going senile). This place is quite chaotic but fun and frankly I’ve really enjoyed it. I hope to continue being a regular here and just talking about random shit… like favorite ice cream flavors or how much so-and-so character kinda annoyed us at one point. Y’all got me into playing gacha and i won’t forgive you.

MoO

Here’s the one image I have a definitive source for
https://www.deviantart.com/haneyuki/art/Fgo-Baobhan-Sith-906886131
With that I don’t have anything else to say so I’m out

Npclucario

This cultured dude has a ton of Ferdinand x Dorothea art in the spot I linked but I just picked one favorite for here
啓可(はるか) - pixiv
Just a kaguya-sama manga panel that’s way funnier to me than it should be probably

Was gonna also post a Ferdinand Von Aegir simp post but I couldn’t find the source.
May do more later but I’m tired so not now.
Later!

dimitrisnoodlehair

Some art by me of two of my big FGO favorites :fgo_danteskuhaha:

And here’s some art of my all-time favorite Ike I did recently, this one is inspired by the Eggman Announcement:

bonus Cú with Deltarune Lancer:

That’s all from me, love being part of this thread and I hope to see it go to 1000 :fgo_ereshlove:

Fresh_Tomatoes

Medusa Love (I may not play but I really like her)

Fate/Grand Order, Rider (Fate/stay night), Fate/Grand Order / 魔眼 - pixiv

L◇◆M on Twitter: “我寻思主催应该没关注我推…发发 https://t.co/NvvOiRHZOu” / Twitter

Hope these are right
If not, I can delete or go find the right place

Flower-Hermit

Official art

namtap

Should be pretty unsurprising, tbh…

Source

Source
And for something kind of funny:

https://twitter.com/7dango7/status/1182848607973625858

Terra

Source

Useless_Monkey_Uko

:fgo_umu:-------------------- :fgo_umu:
:fgo_umu: :fgo_umu: :fgo_umu: :fgo_umu: :fgo_umu: :fgo_umu:

:fgo_umu:------------------- :fgo_umu:
:fgo_umu: :fgo_umu:---------- :fgo_umu: :fgo_umu:
:fgo_umu:-- :fgo_umu:------ :fgo_umu:-- :fgo_umu:
:fgo_umu:---- :fgo_umu:-- :fgo_umu:---- :fgo_umu:
:fgo_umu:------ :fgo_umu::fgo_umu:----- :fgo_umu:
:fgo_umu:--------------------:fgo_umu:

:fgo_umu: :fgo_umu: :fgo_umu: :fgo_umu: :fgo_umu: :fgo_umu:

nobody625

Imagine playing fgo

I’ve been around since early yokorobe zasshu days and ever since g-bro dragged me in, it’s been a fun ride. :feh_nino:. Easily my favourite of the OT thread series in all of GP, and I’ve basically dabbled in them all. It was a wonderful 500, and here’s to the next 500 being just as fun. :feh_flaynsmile:

Sincerely,
That one lurker who just won’t seem to leave :fgo_ereshpeek:

Source

Veritas aniki

Fruity_Beetle

Source

WildCloudyAmericansaddlebred-max-1mb (1)

ThatSmugGARcher

Been part of this community for a good chunk of it’s 500 thread and it’s has it’s ups and downs but the community has been a blast to be a part of.

Sauce

Sauce

46 Likes

500!

9 Likes

883_blank

11 Likes

:fgo_hornyjail:

5 Likes

:catclap:

:fgo_think:
One wonders what state we’ll all be in when the time comes~

3rd rainbow drop brag~
:ak_derptr:

5 Likes

Why u slap me :fgo_ereshshock:

8 Likes

What h-novel is this from?
:fgo_gudako:

7 Likes

no

7 Likes

marsai-martin-violin

10 Likes

That’s something I have written just to celebrate the 500th busti thread.

4 Likes

Hmm I have some measures for AoE and ST knights already, plus Mecha Liz and Taisui can handle calvaries fine…

tenor

9 Likes

:fgo_hornyjail:

5 Likes

:catskully:

Quite the tease for nothing (yet)~

3 Likes

You deserve more bonks for writing that. That came totally out of the blue and it was very shocking :fgo_hornyjail: :fgo_hornyjail: :fgo_hornyjail:

5 Likes

:feh_flaynsmile: :fgo_ereshwoah: Happy 500th thread!!! :fgo_ereshwoah: :feh_flaynsmile:

9 Likes

Anyways what to post for this thread :fgo_shutenthink:

8 Likes

Were we supposed to post some special stuff here?
:ak_lappdumb:

6 Likes

Y’all got beaten by a horse.

Okay time for me to prepare something a bit more serious, I did suggest this wiki idea after all.

10 Likes

I pretty much have all things covered gameplay wise. Thats why Im asking for help, but Tsun11 decided to treat me a bit harshly :catlie:

4 Likes

I gave you help out of the kindness of my heart, then you spat on it.

7 Likes