2 Likes

:yawning_face:
Ugh… Tired for some reason…

2 Likes

Jury duty again?

1 Like

I might have gotten dengue fever

Oh, thank god no.
No, I wasn’t selected, probably because I was recently exposed to Covid. (I don’t have it as far as I’m aware and I’ve been isolating myself since.)
Even if I hadn’t been, going off what the trial was about, I probably wouldn’t have been picked, anyway.

2 Likes

:fgo_ereshmentarymydear:

Child sexual assault case.

Back when I was in school, my then ex-girlfriend (who I was still on good terms with) had been raped by the boyfriend she had after me…
:confused:

The woes of a developing country with too many ppl who can’t afford high bus fare attached to AC busses…

:fgo_gudako:

Oh…

I suppose that’s something that would come up in questioning, about whether you could maintain neutrality on the case or not?

:fgo_casgilworry:

I come back to heavy subjects matters huh?

Could I maintain neutrality? Possibly.

But it’s still something that the attorneys would request me to not be considered for…

2 Likes

I mean… I had jury duty (well… Jury selection duty, I guess) yesterday, so…

1 Like

Topic shift initiated. :robot:

Did you end up getting Voyager?

1 Like

I don’t really get the concept of jury duty that well tbh, but honestly it sounds rough and the selection process seems tedious. Lots of intricacies, variables and things that could go wrong in general, probably for the best you get to rest.

1 Like

Topic shift right towards my salt I see.

:catwalkaway:

4 Likes

:fgo_casgilworry:
Nearly 7 hours of me sitting around doing nothing… Least I made up some progress in the event…

1 Like

:feh_nino:

I’ll take my normal courts please and thank you.

1 Like

Heya, Finally put my drawing of sanzang to the first post :fgo_sanzangpoint:

3 Likes

:fgo_gudako:
…This is a normal court…
In America, at least…

1 Like