Busti's Stall Diary Chapter #500: Woah, we're halfway there

Malos_indeed
Unfortunately I’m extra broke rn so she’ll need to wait til like lotto probably to be maxed. I’m in need of like 300 stakes between her and Eresh alone and there’s lots of other stuff I need too

4 Likes

Gonna dedicate my dead week farming to her after I finish farming for what castoria will need though. Hopefully castoria will show but we’ll have to see.

4 Likes

Always found the gacha to be the hardest part emotionally. At least only time gates your Reines’s greatness now~
:cattea:

6 Likes

:fgo_hakunom:
Threw ten tickets at Reines. Got absolute trash.

6 Likes

Yeah, I feel bad for how many 5* and 4* I want to raise skills on but I’m too poor for them to be raised rn though.

3 Likes

3 Likes

sees unfamiliar song on playlist

I’m not going to like this. I’ll skip it.

Oh, it started. Whatever, I’ll let it play.

hits repeat five times

6 Likes

:catskully:

3 Likes

:fgo_bblaugh:
Surprise songs like that are nice, huh?

4 Likes

Can’t say whether I like how JP shrunk the cards when dealing damage or not… :fgo_gudako:

IMG_20220517_225926

4 Likes

finished the lakshmi and tell’s interludes. They were nice

1 Like

I got you
Moonlight
You’re my
Starlight
I need you
All night
Come on, dance with me
I’m levitating~

:fgo_alterawiggle:

4 Likes

I guess they obscured the buff display but?? this seems unnecessary

5 Likes

There’s a few times when I’ve gotten a CD for one song, but found I absolutely loved some of the other songs on the CD… Or even all of them!
:fgo_bblaugh:

2 Likes

Yep. This is for the actual size:

7 Likes

:fgo_gudako:
…Maybe people were complaining about the cards hiding the animations?

5 Likes

2 smol

4 Likes

Odd.
Not mad about it but like, it’s been fine like this for closing in on a decade now and why change a running system

5 Likes

I remember getting Eiffel 65’s Europop cassette tape just for their hit song, Blue, but I ended up liking almost all the other songs on there as well.

2 Likes

Hey

3 Likes