Busti's Stall Diary Chapter #515: Simp Royale

You mean you wouldn’t petition lasagna for fous that gives you +1 hp/atk so you can get exactly zero at the end? :fgo_insane:

Every master has peculiar habits I think, it’s just a different number than what affects most of us

11 Likes

Omg
Elementary my Dear Mysty
I can almost taste it
:drooling_face:

“Platinum Fous”

8 Likes

Wait, I don’t think I really have any peculiar habits as a Master. :catballoon:

7 Likes

The only thing I could think of for myself is hoarding CE’s from events, but that’s understandable considering reruns, and the fact that a 3rd Nerofest was a thing in JP…

:catlie:

6 Likes

thay’s probably because you haven’t realice

Might I interest you in the club of storing really old 3 star event CEs you may never use again?
and almost every CE no matter how useful?
:fgo_insane:

6 Likes

Yeah, tbf this is just being cautious at this point.

2 Likes

At this point I Dapper might have a seizure if +1 fous were released because of the number of servants at XX002 and similar. Probably safer to offer -1 fous…

7 Likes

Kama will never get perfect numbers cause her attack ends in 99

I got her hp to a flat 16k tho. Didn’t keep it cause I’m not dapper and I’m not stopping 2k fous early

6 Likes

The final beast! I found them! :fgo_insane:
(jk)

4 Likes

Pretty sure the old man just likes the numbers to be round. Just like the muscles on his favourite muscly men

3 Likes

Omg
I wish they would hire players to work on features :feh_navarreculture:

I love your ideas. Excellent indeed.

2 Likes

Imagine dapper is like 50 hp off killing a mob in a cq before failing. It would be a low blow but I’d totally bring up the fous

3 Likes

:catcry:
but are you Dandy?

5 Likes

No :fgo_gudako:

2 Likes

You mean you don’t have peculiar habits like perpetually seeking ways to prevent suicidal servants from dying or other shenanigans?

6 Likes

Round 2

8 Likes

9 Likes

Pretty sure these are called Beta-Testers, and for a Mobile Game? I don’t think so.

I’m fine.
:fgo_gudakolove:

3 Likes

What is this strange FGO-esque game
“FGO Tower Defense”?

JK it’s grail front? looks really cool

7 Likes