Busti's Stall Diary Chapter #515: Simp Royale

honestly i should go read LB4 to get more quartz fragments on the anni

2 Likes

wonder if i’ll get a single copy of mango before my thousandth login. XD

”but ven, just spend fp!” i HAVE. can’t tell you exactly how many, but the counter is definitely in the multiple millions.

8 Likes

So does this mean you’ll wait for Guda 5 then?

:fgo_mhxastare:

1 Like

i’m still surprise that i got him on my second day

4 Likes

Good day/evening :wave:

4 Likes

Have you never gotten an angry mango yet? Even after ~1k days?

5 Likes

hi hi

3 Likes

ignoring that im one of the mega-maou-fanatics here, yes. Frankly it takes for-golddarn-ever to spend a sizable fraction of one’s fp

4 Likes

correct. 0.

5 Likes

Wow, and I thought the 1.5 year pause between 4 and 5 was excessive… Now I’m up to 9 copies…

5 Likes

Just wanted to be sure. Anniversary is also a pretty tempting alternative if you want to level CE’s.

2 Likes

:catwave:

2 Likes

nah i’ve already got my faves maxed, and my superscope i’ll probably forget about finishing once castoria rolls around and i don’t need it lol. got about… i think 10 1-star bombs im sitting on atm? XD

i’m… pretty well set lol

3 Likes

I’ll probably end up rolling a fair amount of my remaining fps at anniversary. I’m going to need more Arash coins to unlock grails before lottery time, and I’m just not getting them from my daily rolls.

2 Likes

Same. I’m just throwing bombs at other 50/60 charge CE’s.

Though MGoS is one I should have gotten too sooner. I favor NP gain, considerably.

@Mysty Good luck to you. Bond 15 managed to get me enough coins to unlock ML instantly.

3 Likes

i favor np gain

i’m so on board that train. cept i’m deranged and like my star weight CEs lmao

for my avengers and zerks

4 Likes

Star weight would be a close second if I used the likes of S Orion, and others with crit capability more.

2 Likes

Bond 12 is enough for that. Mine is 13. And then I already spent 800k fps for 100 coins to unlock anti rider append… :fgo_danzoblush: but I’ve only got 4 coins right now for grails…

4 Likes

I’ll be keeping my rolls to Guda 5. I got 16 max level 2 star CE ( almost 17 since that one is lvl 54) to use as fuel as well as my entire Second Archive of Valentine CE + a few of those Fran EXP CE’s from Apoc, so I have no reason to roll FP during Anniversary. :fgo_epicsax_bb:

3 Likes

First I’m maxing my Musashi CE. The logical decisions come afterwards. :cat:

EIther way it’s a really good CE.

8 Likes