Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

40 Likes

Oh sweet christ my greatest weakness

15 Likes

Maids are like number 3 on top of my list after Office Lady and Nurse :fgo_gudako:

11 Likes

:feh_lynstare:

3 Likes

nice thread. Never understood the appeal of maids tbh

4 Likes

Nice thread

1 Like

Good morning, and nice thread Valk :catwave:

3 Likes

Maids compete with bunny girls for my favorite outfit types or themes. It’s a tough race and both sides fight valiantly.

3 Likes

:catwave:

1 Like

Oh Its Valk
I thought Grim made this thread :fgo_gudako:

2 Likes

:fgo_ishtar_eagerfool:

I think bunny outfits are fine, but it’s not my favorite

1 Like

I guess maid covers more ground. As it’s much easier for me to find maids cute because they can be anything from totally wholesome all the way to a skimpy French maid.

Bunny girls typically have a default level of sexy and almost never dip below that line, save for a handful of exceptions that are just cute rather than hot. Bunyan is a good example, she’s a precious bunny girl with zero sexy. Meanwhile Rulertoria and Koyanskaya are on the vastly opposite end of the spectrum where they light my soul on fire.

6 Likes

So I need to relax, and I got stardew valley, anyone got some QOL mods to recommend?

6 Likes

BTW @Grim3xus I put Castoria, Melt, and Kama in the OP as my thanks for giving me the thread

3 Likes

Have you already played through the game without modding it?

1 Like

no, that’s why I said QoL mods

1 Like

Stardew Valley Expanded
Ridgeside Village
East Scarpe

These are the best expansions for the game.

2 Likes

So you don’t feel the overwhelming desire experience the vanilla gameplay first. That’s just me.

Fair enough.

2 Likes

Dude, I’ve sunk a ton of time into elder scrolls games, moding by default on first play though for QoL and patches is the norm for me, I legit couldn’t get Skyrim to work without an FPS mod for example

2 Likes

Theres a mod that lets you access inside all the chests, its quite helpful. Also another mod that makes coffee give a lil bit more speed. Gotta check the mod sites to remember the names

1 Like