Busti's Stall Diary Chapter #520: 7 years and going strong, it's the journey of a lifetime!

7 years ago, a small company in the recesses of urban Japan collab’ed with a doujiin circle turned company, their goal: To tell a story of a world deep and entrenching, complex and beautiful; a world that started with a Mushroom Man and only grew with numerous other writers, artists, voice actors, studios and more. It crossed the seas 2 years from then to become the global game we now have.

I welcome you, Masters of Finis Chaldea, last saviours of humanity, the one who shall reclaim the future and the present, I welcome you to:

FATE / GRAND ORDER: A tale of seven singularities leading to the cosmos in the Lostbelt

An unforeseen tragedy, an unprepared Master, an inexperienced pseudo servant and a future and city in flames.

The First Order of uncertainty, a Saintess in despair and depravity, and a Saintess in holy rescue, the war wages on

Source

An Empire in madness, A war in madness, The Eternal City of a Rose Clad Emperor falling into madness

Source

The treacherous seas that trap the boundless spirits, A singular woman leading a storm, a path paved toward a watery grave or toward greater exploration?

Source

A city covered in fog, dead and silent. The answer lurking in its depths, an uncertain hope in certain terror.

Source

The Great War of East and West perversed, the foundation of a country shattered, the ravaged Beast of a ravaged Queen’s Land.

Source

The Saviour King, The Saviour Knights, The Salvation undelivered… an unforgivable mistake and the loyal repentance.

Source

A Demonic Land, a sleeping Mother, the final stretch to an unforgiving struggle.

Source

And so at last you have arrived, at the final answer, the final foe and the final temple. To the deliverance of salvation or to the salvaging of the future?

Source

Tell me Masters, were you saved? Was it worth the sacrifice? Tell me, did you truly save?

Source

The future salvaged through our struggled grasp, it is meaningless in this bleached present…

7 Crypters, 7 worlds, 7 sacrifices to make.

The frozen land of beasts, the Tsar that dreamed of saving his people and the Yaga the wished to find joy.

GONE

A land ravaged by the Apocalypse gone sideways. A helpless Goddess. An approaching burning disaster. And the hope to live and grow.

GONE

A wish to find the love that was dead. The imperial decree of the ultimate human. The people left ignorant…but happy and peaceful.

GONE

A god ravaged by a human war, with a human heart making human errors in a godly mission to eliminate all evil…again and again and again. The people that were and then weren’t.

GONE

The eternally shining crown of Gods, littered with the rejects on the outskirts. The perfect empire under gods, divine prosperity, human worship.

GONE

The harsh lesson of a harsher journey, the endless things lost forever

But even so, even so Masters, you will walk on, towards that precious salvation.

To take back, with blood, sweat, tears and sacrifice that which is lost.

SO ONWARDS AND FORWARD, TO THIS PERILOUS JOURNEY’S END, TO THE PROMISED SALVATION, TO THE NEXT MARK!

For those who were left behind, for those who are to come and hopefully, for you.

To all Masters who choose to walk on:

HAPPY FIFTH ANNIVERSARY!!

44 Likes

Nice thread.
:catclap:
Happy anniversary to you all~

11 Likes

LB2 art drawn by fuzichoco??? :eyes:

Nice thread and a neat read :feh_faedance:

11 Likes

nice stuff

7 Likes

Very nice!

6 Likes

That’s an amazing thread ; lots of great pictures! :catclap:

Splendid job, DSS. :fgo_ereshwoah:

8 Likes

:fgo_serenityay:

Happy Anniversary ya’ll, it’s been 5 years for NA!

9 Likes

Awesome job, Skills! That was an amazing read!
You put in a lot of effort once again!
:catclap:

7 Likes

This is a really well elaborated thread. :fgo_seibasurf:

8 Likes

DSS takes her time making threads but they are always so nice to read :fgo_gaooo:

7 Likes

Oh damn, tomorrow is Gao banner…

7 Likes

What a wonderful journey down the memory lane! Thank you so much, DSS! You truly outdid yourself with this one :fgo_ereshlove:

7 Likes

This thread has me feeling some DB GT vibes for some reason.
:ak_orcano:
And now I’m singing the dub GT opening.
Grand Tour Grand Tour!

8 Likes

This reminds me that Macarios and Adele were my favorite NPCs from CitL so far. :fgo_seibathink:

8 Likes

very nice :thread: :fgo_ereshlove:

8 Likes

Same

9 Likes

I can barely tell the difference between you and grimmy.
:ak_orcano:

8 Likes

:fgo_semiramisblush:

I blame pixiv taking forever to load for taking too much time.

7 Likes

It’s been some crazy years but it’s so lovely to go through another anniversary with y’all. Fate GO now really holds lots of memories. Just today I was doing the Memorial Quests. I went in blind but it still surprised me how easy they were :fgo_matahari_ohboy:

8 Likes

All the best!

:fgo_gaooo:

6 Likes