Busti's Stall Diary Chapter #554: Eh, Saileach

Be glad you weren’t there when resin was capped at 120, when weekly bosses didn’t have weekly ap discount, and when dream solvents to convert weekly boss mat to another from the same boss didn’t exist :catsmile:.

Just don’t use your resin to convert chonky blue ores to enhancement ores. You can get by with the event rewards and even battle pass rewards for all your enhancement ore needs. You can just use those chonky blue ores as fodder for the weekly parametric transformer, since that saves some ap needed to farm the mats you get from it :catsmile:.

4 Likes

LB2 done

I’m in the zone rn

9 Likes

Life sounded hard. But we deserve a few QoLs still tbh~
:fgo_scathachthink:

I should start getting these gadgets~
:catsupine:

4 Likes

Me who thought I could get close to Bond 11 Shikibu with the event.

How naive I was… :catlie:

10 Likes

:catclap:
Good job!

3 Likes

I’m glad you noticed

I was pretty sad about the lack of it when I was gone, but I guess people are busy and I cannot blame them

3 Likes

I wasn’t there pre-160 resin cap era, but I still experienced the darker times of the genshin grind :fgo_gudako:. First thing I did when dream solvents was released tho, was convert every mat I got from boss Childe, to the ones playable Childe needed until I eventually got him triple crowned, same for Zhongli’s case :feh_nino:.

Please tell me you at least have the food pouch :fgo_gudako:.

It’s not that bad :catpat:

5 Likes

:fgo_brynsad:

2 Likes

128 gigs, still have only around 30 gb left

1 Like

Also, who’s in your room if caster Shikibu doesn’t have the heart icon? :fgo_gudako:

5 Likes

:fgo_think:

4 Likes

64 gigs, you guys live is such luxury

3 Likes

Who has the heart icon on your Chaldea, Mr. B? Asking for science :cat:

4 Likes

Sigurd ; I wanted to see his quotes for my birthday around 2 weeks ago.

Eternally screaming

Shikibu’s are also nice :

:fgo_medealove:

But thank you for reminding me, Sparklez ; Shikibu is back with the heart icon. :fgo_ereshlove:

9 Likes

Obviously my girl :fgo_daishouri:

6 Likes

There’s a heart icon? :fgo_huh:

5 Likes

4 Likes

I do. I got that after I realized I was dying in coop too often~
:fgo_gudako:

5 Likes

Also @gott_ist_tot Aponia’s core 2 signet is the most broken core signet by far even if I understand shit about what her signets do

1 Like

I don’t even remember which it is. I just know that she gets unlimited AoE 24/7 if you build her right~
:fgo_gudako:

1 Like