Busti's Stall Diary Chapter #554: Eh, Saileach

Well apparently it’s shujin vs shuciin

Sounds the same but spelled different

I do find it dumb how you can top score all exams and answer all questions in class and people even in the tail end of the game are like “is he really a delinquent??” Bruh like come on

2 Likes

Japan Schools are sucky ig

you can be a smart delinquent

1 Like

I guess. I just find it funny how your character acts perfectly all school year and clearly takes this shit seriously (more so then some of the “smart” people) and still double take everything you do. Kinda wish there was a moment where some people warmed up to you.

Then again you hang out with ryuji who isn’t even trying sooo :fgo_gudako:

1 Like

Mannn

Well, DNF is going to become the next FUC(Fate unlimited codes)

2 Likes

Nothing beats getting a ton of social points for different traits for destroying your insides with the Big Bang burger.

3 Likes

My dad randomly came down during the bald rap8st scene and got annoyed over him calling the lady a b, whcih is fair, but like, I’m an adult, and I sent my little sis upstairs for a reason

1 Like

And yes this is a very valid way to get some of your skills up mid game and it’s so dumb

2 Likes

Irrc the Big Bang burger always increase guts and then two other random stats or something? It’s actually pretty efficient and it’s so dumb

2 Likes

I tried explaining that he’s a bad guy and that the mc is about to beat him up but he said maybe I should play a more pg rated game
:fgo_gudako:

1 Like

Damn he thinks the bitch line is bad don’t let him walk in during any palace lmao. Shit gets wild

3 Likes

Man now I really wish I had waited for the switch version, then I could play handheld and avoid this

1 Like

He said it’s a derogatory term for women
:fgo_gudako:

1 Like

Oh yeah, and I know about that, especially the first palace is super bad

well hes right

1 Like

Man I wish I had headphones

1 Like

I mean you summon devi- cough cough I mean Personas, and a number of them aren’t gonna go well with a religious family.
Like summoning Beelzebub.