Busti's Stall Diary Chapter #554: Eh, Saileach

Yea that’s the plot but trying to explain that to his dad who seems like the type who won’t listen cause he prob already disapproves of games

2 Likes

Ez, alt tab to solitaire

2 Likes

luc have you thought about trading in for a different dad

I heard dapper is available

3 Likes

The classic

1 Like

Oh yeah I nearly got banned from games when I was young because they thought they’d make me violent… I mostly played Lego games at the time

2 Likes

I doubt my mom would approve

1 Like

Bruuuuh.

1 Like

That’s tv brainwashing for ya

1 Like

Yeah… they at least aren’t that bad anymore

1 Like

Legit I would actually wait till you move out cause it ain’t worth that amount of effort

1 Like

I know there are Chinese games (mostly MMORPG) that have a “boss key”, so if you play them at work and boss comes to check on you you press the key instantly to get back to normal screen and work, maybe it even hides the status bar or something

2 Likes

I could be here for a couple years tho
:catlie:
I do plan on leaving for college and staying on campus when I can though

And then have to explain to your roommate :fgo_gilgalaugh:

I love my parents and they aren’t bad, they just don’t get a lot of things

I mean my roommate will probably be less judgmental

:crossed_fingers:

I have no solutions for him, I have no idea what it’s like to have/deal with conservative religious parents.

I’ve watched Deadpool with my dad. Like demons in Persona would be no big deal around him. Heck I think I remember him watching a comedy called Good Omens where the mc was a demon.

2 Likes

I’ve learnt to deal with it, as long as I’m careful they let me do whatever I want mostly at least

oh i can’t show my mom anything without her going into super conservative mode

she saw my amulet of mara from the elder scrolls and asked me if I was in a cult and if I believed in demons

1 Like

Yeah they don’t have to get it, as long as they don’t get uppity about it…

1 Like