Busti's Stall Diary Chapter #95: Big Wife Energy

hmm Brads yummy tummy

3 Likes

Arthur’s small-looking cape :fgo_think:

4 Likes

And ofc Eresh’s cape :fgo_ereshhug:

4 Likes

Li’s cape that just hangs on his shoulder and doesn’t fall off even when he’s moving around beating things up smh DW

That’s a Koha-Ace inspired design and it fell off in the original work :fgo_gudako:

RIP Izou :fgo_gudako:

7 Likes

Ooo, there’s a CC thread, it’s cool :fgo_meltbirb:

2 Likes
4 Likes

I haven’t used CCs yet. Nothing really prompts me :fgo_gudako:

@Busti everything well, I’m having breakfast super late. And have to go to the supermarket later :catcry:

7 Likes

There’re just only a few of the good ones now anyway :fgo_gudako:

3 Likes

Do you think the new CC from the upcoming event (the one that heals and removes 1 Atk buff from the enemy) would be good on Ruler Jeanne?
I am thinking about adding it to her Quick or Buster Card for utility.
The Arts cards I kinda wanna have Housewife, Maiden of Orleans and Umu Bride CCs.
:fgo_think:

7 Likes

I will soon grab myself a nice borger to celebrate my day off :fgo_jeannecheer:

7 Likes

Yeah, considering limited number of swaps for CC, they fall into to awesome to use pile for me…

5 Likes

Congrats! Enjoy your burger :fgo_goodciv:

2 Likes

When it comes to stuff like this I always get a slightly mixed feelings because I approach CCs differently…

The first thing is that a lot of CCs don’t really make a noticeable difference in regular gameplay, they may as well amount to glorified decorations basically.

The second thing is that for CCs that do make a difference, they are mainly application-based. So for example I would put ailment CC for fights with burn gimmicks like Gilfest Jaguar, anti-stun CC for soloing fights with stun like Kiara or Gorgon sisters, if I need extra-healing for sustained solo obviously I’d enlist the Tamamo CC and the Jeanne CC…if the quest has crippling debuffs that I have no other way to remove I’d put the debuff removal CC we got from this Halloween. Speaking of Halloween there’s that def buff removal CC I kept bringing up when you absolutely need that extra damage for things to work.

So basically instead of starting from a ‘X CC is good for Y servant’ mindset that a lot of people use, they should be looking at ‘X CC for Y scenario’ instead…and when you start looking at the second angle yea you’d realise most of the times what CCs you use don’t really matter that much usually unless you are doing very specific things like solo or some TAs. Also, with the first mindset there’s not much to talk about other than some really obvious/generic suggestions like star gather on Eresh’s Arts, stun immunity on Tamamlancer/Rider Ishtar, flat star CCs to help them crit et c.

So in the end those CC threads generally just end up people showing their random builds that are not designed for anything particular in mind in the first place, then they say they feel it works ‘well’ because of course their servant works just fine for regular use with or without those CCs anyway.

For myself I am not going to code premium CCs nilly-willy, if I code something they will serve a purpose for a run, and I will have to switch them semi-regularly to account for different fights :feh_lucyshrug:

9 Likes

I agree. Until I’m super certain I want to use a CC for a Servant I’m not using them :fgo_gudako:

6 Likes

You too day off? Appreciate this moment

6 Likes

I mean, it’s a fantastic option for her :fgo_seibathink:

3 Likes

Yeah, I think so too, it would both be helpful for solos and for utility in team fights imo.

I wanna give her Arts cards Housewife, Maiden and Umu bride which also works well for solos, but also offers team healing for team fights.
I think something like this setup will work well for both cases.

5 Likes

Among other news I am so glad we’re having the Fragment of 2004 MC back. It always bothered me that when I started to play I couldn’t do the mission and once I could it was gone. The quest only lasts 20 hours though so I can’t slack off.

5 Likes

DW: You got 20 hours to snatch the MC, oh you were busy and couldn’t log in during those 20 hours? Too bad!

Archibald

8 Likes

You’re right. CCs don’t seem that useful outside of solos. You can’t rely on them as long as RNG is there to ■■■■ you over. They are more like a nice, fancy bonus.

7 Likes