But my outfit's getting stinky! {poll]

Here’s a list of the original operators and some early additions that are still waiting on their first skin.

As we continue to wait for them, maybe we can take a vote :slight_smile:

And feel free to comment about the style or theme you’d like to see for them

KoKoDaYo

Vote for the three operators you’re most excited to see a skin for:

• Blue Poison
  • Deepcolor
  • Earthspirit
  • Estelle
  • Eyjafjalla
  • Franka
  • Frostleaf
  • Hellagur
  • Haze
  • Indra
  • Matoimaru
  • Meteor
  • Mousse
  • Myrtle
  • Projekt Red
  • Savage
  • Scavenger
  • Shirayuki
  • Sussurro
  • Vulcan

0 voters

Remember to vote for 3!

6 Likes

I didn’t go for the 3 ops I have already e2’d - Red, Shirayuki and Deepcolor.

Edit - Actually ■■■■ that…changed my mind. Can’t not pick Red.

2 Likes

Blue Poison has a keen sense of and passion for fashion, having already made several suggestions about her costume to Logistics and Trade.

Hey logistics department, stop ignoring her you meanies :feh_angrynino:

5 Likes

With no hope for Eyja getting a skin, I just want Savage (summer skin), Scavenger (past skin before she got to RI) and Shirayuki (a skin that shows her face) get one for now :fgo_robinstare:

3 Likes

The day HG remember that Eyja exist is the day they finally give her a new outfit.

2 Likes

What about Blaze!? You forgot about her as well?

I’m just voting for 2 since you didn’t include Blaze in there :feh_hecstare:

1 Like

There are 10 operators released that still don’t have skins between Hellagur (the last one I included) and the Blaze trio ( Blaze, Greythroat, Ambriel).
Having said that, she’ll probably get her skin long before any of these ones :frowning:

1 Like

As much as I want Frostleaf to have a skin she already looks hella stylish

4 Likes

Red, Eyja and Myrtle are like top tier operators that are always used by everyone and top favs for many, why the heck they still don’t have a skin! Especially our Red @Thisoldworldkeepsspi :ak_redwut: :fgo_okitacry:

2 Likes

I could only vote 3 of course, but I’d also love if Mousse could get a costume.

2 Likes

C’mon Hypergyph, make it happen

8 Likes

Classy Helladad is the best

2 Likes

I personnally would vote for all if I could. Every operator, including 3stars, deserve at least one skin.

And feel free to comment about the style or theme you’d like to see for them

Prob’ gonna sound cliché as heck, but…
A Wolf Skin for Projekt Red would be cool, like a White or Black Wolf head on top of hers, and some pawns in her hands, like some Claw Weapon (like mousse). Could change a bit the attack animation with that. And maybe the “Special” Base interaction could be something that pop up a three and she sleep next to it or scratch her pawn (like real animal does)

Matoimaru could have a Oni skin, based on her second skill named “demonic power” or something. I love her face but some Oni mask with that big bulk this Japanese creature has could be cool.
And make a Megumin skin for Haze :3

At any rate I hope they will add more cool one and give one for each operator. Especially Skin that got interaction, and not just a different clothe color.

3 Likes

Blue Poison with her outfit and fashion knowledge should definitely have a skin.

5 Likes