But Why Though? Color Sharing Edition

Just minding my own business, trying to get more merges for Spring Sonya. Then this happens…

Okay okay… can’t be too upset since she’s actually pretty strong and her art is adorable. Then two summons later…

Girl! I ain’t Michalis! I ain’t your brother! Leave me alone!

13 Likes

I feel you. This happened to me a lot when I was going for Spring Sonya.

Colorsharing gets you more 5 stars out of it especially with green stones but it’s really benefits if you like the focus units equally.

Though Spring Maria is so bonkers that getting a few copies of her is worth it.

7 Likes

That’s why I can’t be too mad, but Spring Sonya is stuck at +7 like my base Sonya who seems to not want to hardly ever appear for me. I just want the +7 Sonya curse to end. :joy:

1 Like

Huh. I was stuck on +7 Spring Sonya for a long during my massive summoning of her too with multiple Spring Marias after that. 7 must be a unlucky number in FEH.

But I eventually finished Spring Sonya so I hope you will too! :+1:

3 Likes

Imagine being able to feel discontent about having Plus 7s

2 Likes

I wouldn’t call it discontent, but if those were Sonya copies it would be a +10 Spring Sonya… :eyes:

1 Like

Ah, well it seemed that way. Dissatisfied maybe? I was just joking though. Meanwhile, I’ve simply got my +10 OG Roy xD My exclusives only go up to +4. I have a lot at that level, but even a +7 for any of them seems really far off. That’s why I said that haha

2 Likes

Didn’t take it negatively at all!

3 Likes

that'sroughbuddy

6 Likes

save for her rerun in DHS maybe she’ll have a better colorsharing :slight_smile:

4 Likes

S!Lucina and D!Sonya? The dream :sparkles:

4 Likes