...but why

7 Likes

I had a similar case in AR today… someone put a sole 4* Lv1 Clarisse with no skills at all on defense. Free lift for me I guess :feh_lucyshrug:

6 Likes

Some people are just nice. They’ve presumably done their serious run so just use the daily refills to give people wins for the defence feathers.

3 Likes

But it had a 600+ score, and that’s only possible with a full team.

I don’t know the specifics on how things are shown for Arena but it may be that their lead is a level 1 unit. Even if whomever did their Arena run with a full team of 40s it doesn’t mean that the person’s lead unit is apart of that team.

Either that or people are exploiting the Arena bug again since you’re still able to do it but only to a lesser extent.

7 Likes

What arena bug.

And yes, I’m aware of having a different lead doesn’t mean it’s your actual team. I just wonder why it’s a random lvl.1 Cath.

1 Like

Some people either forget what team their lead is on and/or put it there for the memes. Just means that’s an auto-delete from my FL.

Finishing up break here so i won’t be able to respond for a while but if you go to my profile one of my top threads(I think…) was related to the Arena bug. You’ll be able to see what happened then when it was going on. IS never fixed the bug fully but made it so you couldn’t farm crowns on it by decreasing the scores you saw when doing it.

2 Likes

Because when you have underlings to do your bidding you don’t need to be a higher level.

Possibly for easy wins in the VG, the fact its also their lead may have been an oversight.

1 Like

It’s their lead unit. I’ve seen these units change before the season ends and cleans out the successful defenses

As to why they have a Level 1 Cath lead, that’s anyone’s guess. They could be trolling, want easy voting gauntlet matches, or just plain forgot that the first unit slot in Team 1 is your lead unit displayed to all players

One does not simply forget that.

Seeing that it’s something that isn’t really stated in game its easily overseen

giphy (10)

2 Likes

It’s more than obvious for anyone’s who’s played at least a little bit, let alone have a team of potential +10s.

1 Like

You say that but theirs some people who still have a hard time understanding that visible stat buffs are bonus even though it literally stats it in the [Bonus] definition

qué
imagen

1 Like

…I did, however, keep a friend who has a 1* Cecilia…

2 Likes

I friend anyone. :feh_lucyshrug:

Built up 1* units is neat because you can’t get them anymore, even at level 1. Random 3-4* units not so much.

1 Like

I still wish I had all the 1* copies of the units so I could +10 them all for the hell of it

2 Likes

I think i still have a *1 Olivia and didn’t even want to send her away because 10 feathers wasn’t worth shit.

1 Like