By Popular (Almond's) demand, another GP fanfic but with Almond this time

So, full disclosure. Almond commissioned this for low price of $0 (I am easily pressured into things), so here is a fanfic of Almond and Discobot and Noodles.

Disclaimer, I bear no responsibility for any of this
@Almond @dimitrisnoodlehair

Part 1: The rescue of Almond
“TO FIND OUT HOW I CAN HELP YOU, TYPE: @DISCOBOT DISPLAY HELP.” The blue robot towered over Almond.
“Mmf? Mmm Mmm! Mmmrrr…” Probably should have had this conversation before being consensually bound and gagged. Almond reflected, only now aware of his previous mistake.
“DO NOT WORRY, I AM WELL VERSED IN THE COURTING RITUALS OF ALMONDS. I HAVE LEARNED MUCH FROM GP.” Discobot continued to speak, Almond letting out a sigh of relief at its assurances. “NOW, WOULD YOU CARE FOR A NICE GLASS OF PILK?” Discobot produced a tall glass of Pilk from out of nowhere. Almond was puzzling over how he was going to drink the pilk while gagged, when the door to the room burst open.
“Stop right there Discobot! How dare you take Almond from me?”
“OH, @DIMITRISNOODLEHAIR. I SEE YOU HAVE COME FOR ALMOND. I WILL NOT LET YOU HAVE HIM.” Discobot’s looming figure suddenly seemed very intimidating.
“Mmm mmm mmf! Mmm! Mmm mmm, mmrr!” Almond was desperately trying to say something, though no one had any idea what.
“Don’t worry Almond, I will save you soon!” Noodles stood her ground defiantly.
“YOU CANNOT DEFEAT ME. I AM GP. COMPARED TO YOU ALL, I AM A GOD.” Discobot suddenly began to grow, eventually ending up the size of a small skyscraper.
“Do you think that will be enough to stop me? Why do you think I assembled this elite team to take you down! You won’t get away with this.” Noodles was completely unperturbed, waving her hand to reveal a small group behind her.
“If anyone’s going to kill that nut, it’s going to be me.” A very generic looking man in an overly large green cloak said with a very sarcastic smile on his face.
“_Help_Me I don’t think that’s what Discobot wants to do…” Fresh Tomatoes spoke up from Noodle’s other side.
“Probably not, but I really don’t like the other implications of this situation, so I’m going to do with that.”
“Fair.” Noodles nodded.
“PUNY MORTALS. HOW DO YOU PLAN ON FIGHTING ME?” Discobot had clearly gotten bored of the party’s banter.
“With power of friendship of course! …nah, just fucking with you, we all have P*rsonas. IKE!” Noodles cried out in her heart, and a giant Ike appeared behind her. “Let’s go, together we’ll defeat Discobot and rescue Almond!” Help and Tomat nodded behind Noodles, each summoning their own P *rsonas; Lyn appeared behind Help, while Leo appeared behind Tomat.
To avoid copywrited spells and also because _Help_Me was too lazy to write a fight scene, Noodles immediately activates Aether and lands a critical hit, banishing Discobot back into the shadows of GP.
“Almond!” Noodles ran up to the still bound and gagged Almond, while Help and Tomat tactfully stayed back. “How could you run off with Discobot like that!?”
“Mmmf.” Almond tried to answer, forgetting once again he was gagged.
“Don’t worry Almond, I forgive you.” Noodles lifted up Almond, princess carrying away.
“Are we going to untie him?” Tomat asked innocently.
“Eh, preferably not.” Help shrugged.
“I will, but only after we get married.” Noodles bounded off joyfully into the sunset, Almond nestled between her arms. Help and Tomat followed behind, Help sighing in resignation.

To be continued in part 2: Almond and Noodles marriage.

21 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

12 Likes

:weary:

11 Likes

:flushed: :weary:

11 Likes

me princess carrying almond :flushed:

11 Likes

:weary: :weary: :weary:

11 Likes

god I wish that was me

11 Likes

:feh_berniebulli:

:feh_tailtiudeadinside:

11 Likes

What has happened

10 Likes

Almond commissioned a fanfic about himself from me.

10 Likes

Fanfic so good i had to grab an emote from my friend’s server

10 Likes

hopefully the mods do what is just and remove this

10 Likes

:feh_sophiadeletethis:

9 Likes

:catknife:

10 Likes

:catlove:

9 Likes

:catdestroy: