Calendar (July 2020)

22 Likes

New heroes on the 20th. That seems too early for cyl, so probably something else.

7 Likes

Good news, Duo ephriam is like tomorrow evening

9 Likes

Heroes with Moonbow.

Sure hope it has Lysithea as focus.

3 Likes

Cyl is next month

3 Likes

I know. That’s what I said.

Welp, consumption of my wallet contents confirmed for 2 days from now :money_with_wings: (Duo Ephraim)

Fortunately I only need 4 merges to get him to +10…one from the spark, and then…the gamble begins :slot_machine:

8 Likes

I imagine they thought since is moved the other summer up to the start of july they thought is was numping ahead in the implied schedule but not quite so early.

Oh god, I’m so not ready… :catcry:

but she’s coming soon, at last! I’m nervous…

16 Likes

Good luck! :fgo_ereshwoah:

4 Likes

Anyways looks like heroes with Rouse and heroes with Moonbow… and that’s it???

Pretty sure nothing on my list has rouse or Moonbow so I think I’m good.

Set to saving for New Heroes or the mythic banner if the third blue is good

7 Likes

Only two more days to save for Gerik. How generous. Welp, at the very least it means the banner will be over sooner and there’ll be more time to scrounge for what I can for CYL

3 Likes

Tellius has been the longest without a New Hero banner but everyone will just get upset if Tellius gets anything sigh

1 Like

Few notes about the schedule:
Only banner in “early” August (that we can see) that could have Sothis is the TT+ Banner.
Voting Gauntlet is most certainly a Summer alt gauntlet because it does not have a banner
No sign of a 3H celebration (based on quests and log in bonuses) unless the New Heroes is 3H

5 Likes

Shouldn’t have gotten so many alts

9 Likes

I mean we may not have had a Tellius banner but we’ve had quite a few Tellius units recently so I think we’re good on Tellius for now

10 Likes

Well since the first banner next month is a seasonal (not sure which one it is exactly I forget) means CYL will be at the end of next month so all the more saving of orbs

6 Likes

I wonder what the theme will be. Dance banner isn’t until September, right?

4 Likes

New Heroes are different. As long as we get all new units and not a random alt like V!Catria, any complaints would be stupid. While I think there should be better distribution of games like the Jugdral duology, every installation should have their right to a turn and Tellius is no exception

6 Likes

Last year the dancer banner was September, in 2018 it was in August, and the first dancer banner was September 2017 so it alternates months every year.

6 Likes