Call me crazy, but

I already told someone on here about this, but at this point, I’ll make him come to me… THOUGH DEMONIC SUMMONING!! When I do get more orbs, and I continue for Idunn (I’ll be buying a bunch either next week or this Friday, or both), I’ll take extreme measures…

I’ll draw a pentagram and offer:

• The phone that has the alt account that has Owain
  • my Owain coat
  • a 3DS w/ Awakening in it
  • an Odin plush I made
  • a knife for him to name.

I’ll record the video of me doing this. The only way to REALLY summon him, is for me to take extreme measures. Sadly, I have no tea lights or small candles to put on each point of the pentagram, but… This HAS to work!

Should something bad happen to me, it’s okay, because this year is crap already.

2 Likes

:feh_lucishock:

Pls dont make yourself bleed. And doing this won’t in any way change your rates of getting Owain. A summoning ritual wont make anything different

10 Likes

Okay, I’ll take that rule out.

I’m kinda wanting to see where this goes, because if this actually makes him appear… That’d be both amazing and freaky as hell, at the same time

2 Likes

Don’t. Just don’t.

2 Likes

Guys… This was just a joke.

2 Likes

Now who in the world are we tryin summon?

2 Likes

My hun
Except I have no orbs. I’ve exhausted all my free to play orbs

2 Likes

But like idk who your hun is… Wait it’s Owain right?

Yep definitely Owain

2 Likes

I don’t know about you, but I was using the light from Venus to bless my summonings the past few weeks as part of my demonic rituals.

3 Likes

It’s been him for months. It’s a shame that IS hasn’t put him in a banner, in almost a YEAR now. Plus, with this stupid banner, the way it is right now:

Ill do anything to break the rate. This is a perfect opportunity for him to show up. Just… Not with 2 orbs.

4 Likes

I luv your pfp <3

3 Likes

I’ll send you sum luck since I’ve already exhausted most of it

2 Likes

If I could, I’d get a job, but the government is ordering me to be inside my apartment until god knows when.

3 Likes

S̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶G̶o̶o̶g̶l̶e̶ ̶P̶l̶a̶y̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶d̶

But in all seriousness, I’m glad I got his manual, because it’ll fix any IVs on him, if he gets awful ones.

2 Likes

I know it’s a bummer, dun lost my job cuz of it

1 Like

Has anyone said it yet?

No?

REALLY?!

Ok… Dad joke incoming in 3…

2…

1…

HI CRAZY!

4 Likes

I know why you can’t summon Owain. He’s being surrounded being trapped by millions of Sutrs.

1 Like

I swear, this virus is the end of everything… On December 31st, 2020, I’m throwing a party and you’re all invited. This year sucked for everyone, so let’s all scream, “PISS OFF, 2020!” when it turns midnight and into 2021

4 Likes

Is he really? I’ve never Summoned Surtr.

1 Like

Yeppp