Can anyone else relate?

so ive been pulling on banners and haven’t gotten jack, i went through 80 orbs and nothing, not even a pity break, is it just me and my fluctuating luck or because they’re giving orbs away like hecc?

21 Likes

I’d say yes, but I free summoned +Atk Grima and Veronica today

11 Likes

wasted 80 orbs to try and get veronica to no avail… i hate my life now im at 3 orbies

1 Like

I’ve gotten practically nothing since New Year’s, so it’s not just youn

3 Likes

I spent over 200 Orbs trying to pull Loki for C Duel Infantry and ended up getting like two Veronica’s. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

i feel like your taunting me xd

aww thats a rip, all i got was the duo and selkie :p

1 Like

I actually didn’t know you were after Veronica until after I posted that, lol.

If I could give them to you I would because I have no use for so many copies, and getting two of them after spending over 200 Orbs trying to get Loki is not what I’d consider to be amazing. :yum:

1 Like

ill send you me lokis xd (they needa add a trading system one day)

I’ve gotten a grand total of:
1 Brave Eliwood (Free summon on the banner)
2 Onsen!Elise (who I was actively pulling for)
1 Spring Palla (from the 5* guaranteed seasonal)
1 Resplendant Lyn
1 Valentine’s Silque

Of these, I only pulled three and was actively pulling for one of these. Of the six I’ve gotten since NY, three have been guaranteed units.

2 Likes

i got 2 brave eliwood but wanted byleth ;-;

bro we need a trading system, half the units i have are units i dont want :p

I mean yeah we’ve all had times like that.

2 Likes

well at least i dont feel so bumbed out as i did this morning :D but man i hate gacha systems

3 Likes

Don’t we all :feh_elisad:

6 Likes

And yet we keep being baited :feh_selkiepout:

9 Likes

We truly are fools aren’t we?

6 Likes

Eh… It’s not unusual to get only junk with 80 Orbs. You should generally be prepared to throw away a couple hundred before you get something you want, and even then, the gacha can be cruel.

That said, I can relate to an extent because most of my free summons have been garbage. Still waiting for that last Libra I need to +10 him…

3 Likes

We all have those times. :feh_elisad:

7 Likes

I pulled 0 free units on any banners… but I seem to be pretty good at pulling Alm/Celica out of the valentines gacha despite my aversion to seasonal banners.

1 Like

Hey, I got a +Atk Grima too. He’s completely useless to me, but I got one another!

1 Like