Can Hall of Forms Ninian get dance?

I’m on the last HoF map, Ninian is 40 and hasn’t gotten dance as an option once. I went back to old maps to try and get it but she still doesn’t. Have I been wasting torches trying to get it?

Yes she can.

8 Likes

haha i see, just bad luck then
cheers

1 Like

People out here have trouble getting Dance on her while I was over here getting Dance on my first try

Tho something for me was the fact that Fiora or what ever her name is 99% of the time was only getting Barrier Blade

1 Like

What about your other units? Did they at least get good skills?

I can’t imagine if you spent all your torches and neglected the others just for Dance on Nini :rofl:

1 Like

yeah, lyn and nino are beasts and have great skills, but having a dancer would’ve won me maps more than once. right now ninian just shoves with a link haha

1 Like

She can if you g eery lucky.

Or are you asking if she’ll have it if you use the forma soul on her?

nah just to help me clear maps, dance would help a lot but never ended up getting it

1 Like

It took me like 15 tries to get it so i think its just rng being awful.

1 Like

With the amount of Rally skills in the list it’s hard to get it… much like how all the AoE special’s get in the way of getting good things like Aether/Galeforce/Blue Flame/Ruptured Sky

1 Like

As the others said she can learn it but here’s a proof shot:

3 Likes

While yours is more defensive… mine on the other hand

+16 Atk, +10 Def, +4 Spd

1 Like

Oh interesting :feh_eirikathink: although the shot was just to proof she can get [Dance] and help the OP but ye I do mine defensively

1 Like

Yah, I know you were just showing that she can get Dance… I just wanted to show mine also

1 Like

haha cheers good to know, hope i get it eventually

1 Like

I’ve tried for an offensive set up too

2 Likes