Can I get an F for the Severa fans?

I’m sorry that you didn’t get Severa and that you’ll have to wait longer. But hey, at least your twintailed tsundere will be more powerful than ever, knowing IS.

13 Likes

Sure

F

Just because IS decided to waste an Awakening spot to add an OC instead…

11 Likes

Mirabilis or Anna?

1 Like

Well both… But more fairy girl (I don’t remember any of their names) as Anna was at least in Awakening. Even though I wish IS would remember their other merchants… cough Merlinus and Aimee cough

3 Likes

This didn’t surprise me at all. We have almost all of the Awakening cast available in FEH. If they were to release these characters now, as opposed to say… next year (with better bulk and skills), then the Awakening cast would be one of the weakest ensembles overall.

6 Likes

They did the same thing for the last Jugdral/Thracia banner too.

PEONY AND MORE

:feh_legion:

13 Likes

:dagger:

4 Likes

I mean if IS took a new banner slot from a Tellius unit for an OC I’d be kinda upset. So I feel bad for some of the awakening fans. @Hrafn could have had Muriel but OC instead.

Like at least the last time they pulled this with Thracia they had 5 total new Thracian units instead of the 4 in this case. As they had 3 focus units, the 3 star-4star Tanya, and it was Kempt that was the GHB right.

4 Likes

Normally the title of the banner is in the video title.
So this time the banner title is “Book IV Midpoint”? :feh_legion:

3 Likes

That one still had 5 total new Thracia units, unlike the 4 in this case. As Tanya was 3 star-4star off the bat.

1 Like

And Emmeryn fans. And Miriel. And Gregor. And Teach

Really, this whole selection feels random

7 Likes

This one’s worse than the Peony banner, yeah.

I’ll just call this banner “Mirabilis and More” anyway. :feh_morganagrom:

6 Likes

Well it’s a first gen Awakening banner, not second gen. So she wouldn’t make much sense on it anyway.

2 Likes

imagine your annual banner being a minor villain, anna the shopkeeper (not the actual playable trickster), a fairy, and another villain ghb. say’ri is the only playable awakening character on the banner lmfao, what a joke of a banner, i hope they don’t do this shit to other games.

3 Likes

I’m so sorry for the Awakening fans. I would be pissed right now if that was the Tellius based new hero banner.

There are enough choices like Gregor, Miriel, Severa, Vaike or putting Flavia and Basilio in one banner.

I can see why IS took Anna and Say’ri when I look at CYL3 or CYL4 back then even though we got an Anna alt in the NY banner, I don’t think she wasn’t that necessary anymore though. Mustafa is a weird choice considered other options.

And Mirabilis, oof again…I’m so sorry that this creature ruined the awakening banner…

Personally, I think Say’ri and Gangrel GHB are the only good things on the new heroes but that’s just my opinion.

6 Likes

F

If she was on the banner instead of Say’ri, that would save me orbs. That’s not a dig at Severa, I like her and she was one of my daughters on my first playthrough of Awakening.

2 Likes

I’m not super upset by this banner, but I’ve been waiting for non seasonal Inigo and Noire. :sob:

1 Like

Only 1 character who was originally playable in Awakening on the whole banner, OC stealing the spotlight again and making things more difficult if you want more than one merge for Say’ri.

Outside of l’Arachel, Severa is my favorite FE character since Awakening release.
Actually I like everyone gregor, Inigo, Miriel, Vaike…Even if my dear Severa wasn’t added I would still be happy but this… I felt a part of my soul leaving today.
I will have to wait 10 month again I don’t mind really.

It’s a bit pathetic but I feel a bit like crying, it was the banner I looked the most forward to and looking at what they made with it, it’s heart breaking.

16 Likes

It was celebration of book 4 , it’s totally different :feh_edelfrown:

Something occurred to me as to why Severa and Inigo haven’t been added as regular heroes. We already have Selena and Laslow in FEH. Yes, we had Odin at launch and eventually Owain, but Odin and Owain are completely different units whereas Severa/Selena and Inigo/Laslow are sword units. They could add them at a later date, but I don’t think it’s a priority right now and Owain managed to get in thanks to CYL that year.