Can I just say something about the DLC?

The Accessory you get for beating it… is ■■■■■■■ stupid amazing… I mean getting rid of effective damage AND let’s you counter attack regardless of range… and the fact you can get that shit literally at the start of the game… like what the hell were they thinking

10 Likes

The chalice is stupidly broken, using it makes me feel bad.

3 Likes

I haven’t played the DLC yet because I only just recently finished the whole game prior so this is the only opinion I have on it so far

3 Likes

I mean… it’s not wrong… they both are gay

4 Likes

So you get a broken item for downloading it?

Wow, wish they came up with something a bit more… Original.

You have to beat the dlc before you can get it tho… which can be a challenge in it self depending on how you play it

Don’t remind me. I’m going to have freaking nightmares about chapter 4

1 Like

I had to turn it down to normal. Shit’s hard yo.

The second chapter on hard is already difficult, I had to do the last two waves with no rewinds.
I will try to keep it on hard though.

2 Likes

How the hell do you beat the final boss?

1 Like

With weapons and strategy.

1 Like

Seriously though, I don’t know who or what the final boss is, but do you have gambits and did you buy good weapons?

1 Like

What weapons, also what Gambits, also the final boss moves you around

1 Like

Mmmmm sounds great. Just use a bunch of silver weapons and upgrade your weapons with all of the ore you get. Brave weapons too maybe.

1 Like

Brave weapons? I haven’t been able to buy them, yeah I should upgrade sliver weapons
Edit: can’t upgrade sliver weapons, also on hard and Dimitri and Hilda are dead

Have everyone gambit to break all the shields, kill adds ASAP (I used Claude, Hilda, and Ashe for them) then have everyone else but the boss… then again I was playing Normal

3 Likes

You should be able to buy Weapon’s from the market’s right before battle’s… tho I never even bought any weapons

2 Likes