Can I see some Grailed Servants?

I just want to see some of the servants people have grailed for reasons other then strength I mean Billy is good but I would just grail Miyamoto or Archer of Shinjuku if I wanted a strong servant but I want to see the magic of what some people have done to give characters they love what they deserve!

6 Likes

Apart from waifus, just like other people, I wanted a pet dog

7 Likes

9 Likes

All are nice but anyone got you know like something SPICEY!

1 Like

alright, here’s my grailed collection of things that burn shit down (plus a chill angry guy)

10 Likes

I guess this is something

15 Likes

THAT ALEXANDER! MMMM! YUMMY!

2 Likes

And The weakest boi needs more love

1 Like

I mean I grailed her before her skill upgrade and skadi plus I had a lot more options… but Star Wars reference wins

Edit: Now I just need qp to grail my second target. It prob gonna be a male cause of a personal rule of I want to grail at least one male before I grail another waifu(currently between ozy and James on who to grail next)

5 Likes

It would seem that I got a fox ears theme going

Some interesting ones from my friends list

7 Likes

I feel like it could be argued that all of mine aren’t the best choices if we were only considering their strength (though don’t ever sleep on a buffed Buster crit from Nursery) . I don’t regret any of them though.

Some more I grailed after NeroFest.

6 Likes

These are some nice ones!!! And do James!

1 Like

Just need a little BP to max bond martha and medusa.

5 Likes

This is what I have

Reasons for grailing: Nero is my favorite servant, Bedivere is my favorite Knight of the Round, Shiki is my favorite TypeMoon character, Heracles is my first servant (outside of Mash) and Medea is my favorite FSN character. I’m trying to get enough embers for BB but leveling skills made me prioritize running QP Quests.
Still waiting for a time when I can grail Mash…

10 Likes

I love Bedivere! But I also wish I had Tristian!

1 Like

Grailed Shuten because she was my first SSR. Grailed the rest because of gameplay reasons.

2 Likes

I’ve grailed up 100 two servants so far, one in each server:

NA: Okita Souji

She’s one of my favorite servants and my favorite Saber, also she’s already strong, so some grails would improve her damage output.

JP: Yu Miaoyi

What can I say about Yu? Some ppl who play JP would know grail Yu isn’t a good idea from gameplay perspective, but I don’t care. She’s my second favorite servant in the entire game so she deserves my affection.

I’ve grailed Kuro and Heracles up 90 too, and I’m waiting for anniversary to grail BB aswell.

6 Likes

I love my knights :sparkles::sparkles:
(Wait for me bedi, im out of medals so i cant max ascend you :sob:)
Ps : Have KoRT servants can give headache sometimes. Bcs they need sooooo much medals.

7 Likes

Probably the most unusual lineup so far.

7 Likes

Seeing a grailed Helena always makes me happy.

5 Likes