Can I see some Grailed Servants?

Now you need to get Rider Da Vinci… if DW ever releases her as a summonable servant on the mobile game!!!

:fgo_illya:

2 Likes

I’m working on carmilla so bad and tamamo is such a sweetheart

2 Likes

Her rider version are too cute tbh :fgo_buster:
But if i’m not mistake, she’s a 4 star so, maybe we will get her from another event. Like maybe welfare from da vinci lily and 7 counterfeit heroic spirits

1 Like

Update on my journey to grailing Bedi to 100. Finished Agartha (still hate that singularity) and got the last grail I would need for a straight shot to 100. Bedi is currently at level 91 with 10/10/7 and going to be working on getting his bond 10 after I finish Mordred and MHX’s journeys there!!

3 Likes

I forgot about this thread!!! Umu Bride update!

13 Likes

update :

1. Gettin’ bedi to 90 several days ago.

also

1. Tristan’s way to 100 : get started!!
3 Likes

I forgot the ones on JP:

(Summer BB at NP2)

6 Likes

I’ve done it. No more grails, but this was so worth it. Just to see that precious smile! And he got bond level on that final run too, so now to get him to bond ten!!

12 Likes

Well, the decision’s been made where my remaining grails go - 5/7, anyway:

May or may not raise her to 94 or 96 this week, depending on how much I tire myself out vs doors, anyway.

7 Likes

My man! Once I have the grails I’m right there with you.

2 Likes

<3 why thanks! Glad to see there’s another enthusiast for our dear storyteller xD

1 Like

No. You can’t.

Don’t judge me!!! It’s technically still an answer :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Progress update. Look at that smile!

12 Likes

Is that little chibi floating next to Helena a mini Zoidberg?

Well, 2/5 done:

QP-dead end reached now, so off kicking in some doors.

3 Likes

Beowulf was my beginning Servant whose damage output dragged me through many quests and challenges a long the way. He does get hit hard but his bite is 1000 times worse than his bark!

6 Likes

I am also leveling up this CE to try to max out to 2k Atk.

4 Likes

Got Merlin with a single summon pass over Xmas. Lucky.

1 Like

Just a little addition to my list of grailed servants. Since finishing Agartha here’s the servan I decided to give the grail to.

For those who are curious, I still have 7 grails left. All of which I plan to give to 1 particular servant in the future (I’m pretty sure a lot of you can guess who it’ll one day go to). Since I only need 7 any future grail I obtain will be slowly given to Serenity so here’s to hoping I get to her to lvl 100 soon.

10 Likes

Still waiting for your lv 90 grailed ushi. :fgo_naruhodo:

1 Like