Can I see your grailed Rs?

Now I’m waiting for Asclepius~

18 Likes

I just have this guy for now :ferdbirb:

He’ll get his Fous soon he’s a real joy to use and I’ve found him very reliable, figured he deserves the Gold border. No others I have any plans for yet.

8 Likes

We already have 2 thread dedicated to grailed servants.
Please browse old thread before making new thread.

10 Likes

I’m planning to grail Mori Nagayoshi since he’s my favorite male Servant. I’m not sure if I’ll make him NP5 because Loli Vinci’s banner is a month after Mori’s, but I’ll definitely grail him to lvl 100.

I have both Izo and Salieri but grails don’t grow on trees so I won’t invest on them, even if I’d like to

4 Likes

Nothing wrong with showing off haha!
Best knight of the Round Table, fite me.

Also holds the record for highest damage at 4million. Do not mess with my np5 silver knight

16 Likes

No regrets

18 Likes

:fgo_ereshlove:

20 Likes

16 Likes

@lordhelpme
@jakeyb
@Resplendent_RoyAhoy

Come thru

4 Likes

Best boy coming through

Izou will (likely) get grails come GilFest

14 Likes

I’m too lazy to open up the game and get a screenshot of the profile, so I’ll just quote myself from the other thread.

11 Likes

Me too.

My first grailed low star, he also got all my Gold HP Fous

Mata is cute and… that’s about it.

First Best Girl, still top 10, saving for Quirinus so he can make her viable.

Bunyan was a gameplay grail, but i think she’s cute.

Ushi was after i finished Babylonia, she earned those.

16 Likes

:fgo_ereshlove: :fgo_ereshlove: :fgo_ereshlove:

24 Likes

One of the servants that made me play the game and save me countless times with his strong arm

11 Likes

All the love for the best knight

4 Likes

She truly did, my Ushi is on hold for now since i’m waiting to grail her assassin version first then i’ll grail her R version.

Honestly i was hoping that she’d receive an animation update before grailing her but… who knows when that will happen now.

Best Knight, Best Boi, Best Butler, he’s a man of many titles but he’s first and foremost my husbando (also my go to ST saber since I only have Liz besides him)

10 Likes

Here are my bois that needed help showing their true colors

20200628_161745 20200628_161726

Probably by the end of the week paracelsus will get his bond ce, the others have had their for a while.

14 Likes

13 Likes

Oh well … Haven’t shown off my Grand Assassin in a while. So here goes…

23 Likes